AZ Congresswoman...12 others, shot

If there is evidence (see your bolded statement), then please show me. I haven't heard or seen that anywhere. I haven't even seen any evidence that indicates Loughner even saw these supposed sources of incitement.

Reports from the professionals that have examined him, entries in journals he was keeping, case history of his diagnosis, etc. It is on the news on a nightly basis. Constant updates.

Yes, it is. There are several indications and opinions from expert clinicians that he was inconsistent to the degree that malingering was strongly suspected.

Judging form what I have heard about this shooter who shot the congresswoman, I don't think he's faking it.

If that was an attempt at wit, it failed.
She stood there, stunned at his seemingly effortless ability to invoke literature in a succinct yet devastating critique of her argument. She managed to compose herself just long enough to type a vapid response. Just as she was about to click the submit button, she thought to herself, "I wonder if it's best to stop making stuff up and using nonsensical defenses about 'relativism' and 'subjective proofs' when I'm proven wrong. Could it be that by tying myself so closely to academia, rather than improving my own reputation, I'm only hurting that of academia? Perhaps I should give up my illogical and unfair debate tactics".

But suddenly, she felt a surge of defiance shoot through her like a lightning bolt. She cried, "No! I am jillio, dammit, and that is WHAT I DO!"

Click.

Reports from the professionals that have examined him, entries in journals he was keeping, case history of his diagnosis, etc. It is on the news on a nightly basis. Constant updates.
I've been checking Google, as per your recommendation. I phrased the search several different ways. I found Loughner's dream journals but no other journals by him. I can't find a case history of his diagnosis, or a report of any professionals who have examined him. The only diagnosis I could find was for schizophrenia.

Jeff Kass: Jared Loughner's Diagnosis

His drug use was suggested:

Jared Loughner may be mentally ill. But does that matter? | Need to Know

Where are these constant updates that the professionals are leaking to the press? Who are these professionals? His doctors? Is that ethical? His lawyers? Is that wise for their case?

If the evidence is so out there, why can't I find it, and why can't you share it?

By the mugshot alone, I can tell that he's mentally ill. Just look at his eyes. he looks like a psychopath to me.

Well, you have to be one in order to go on a shooting spree. Otherwise, why bother?

Judging form what I have heard about this shooter who shot the congresswoman, I don't think he's faking it.

No, neither do I. Too much of consistent mental health history. If he were malingering, the consistency would not be there.

She stood there, stunned at his seemingly effortless ability to invoke literature in a succinct yet devastating critique of her argument. She managed to compose herself just long enough to type a vapid response. Just as she was about to click the submit button, she thought to herself, "I wonder if it's best to stop making stuff up and using nonsensical defenses about 'relativism' and 'subjective proofs' when I'm proven wrong. Could it be that by tying myself so closely to academia, rather than improving my own reputation, I'm only hurting that of academia? Perhaps I should give up my illogical and unfair debate tactics".

But suddenly, she felt a surge of defiance shoot through her like a lightning bolt. She cried, "No! I am jillio, dammit, and that is WHAT I DO!"

Click.

Go back to class. Perhaps you will learn something there. Your predictable conservative response of ad hominem attacks when you have no substance to your argument is getting tiring. You truly need to learn some valid debate tactics that you can use instead of the playground tactics you are currently using.

I've been checking Google, as per your recommendation. I phrased the search several different ways. I found Loughner's dream journals but no other journals by him. I can't find a case history of his diagnosis, or a report of any professionals who have examined him. The only diagnosis I could find was for schizophrenia.

Jeff Kass: Jared Loughner's Diagnosis

His drug use was suggested:

Jared Loughner may be mentally ill. But does that matter? | Need to Know

Where are these constant updates that the professionals are leaking to the press? Who are these professionals? His doctors? Is that ethical? His lawyers? Is that wise for their case?

If the evidence is so out there, why can't I find it, and why can't you share it?

Watch the world news is all I can suggest.

You're not gonna find it unless you find a website or TV channel that links directly into jillio's brain. That's because this is one of those special "jillio truths" that are only true in her head.

This Google search may be more useful: Google

Should anyone be surprised that you would LOL at such childish nonsense. We are all aware that your level of comprehension stops there. *shrug**

26 states is not a minority, need I argue further?

Watch the world news is all I can suggest.
I have been watching the national news on TV and the internet, and none of them had anything about evidence of a connection. Neither did Google or other search engines.

If it's not classified information, why can't you share it with me?

I have been watching the national news on TV and the internet, and none of them had anything about evidence of a connection. Neither did Google or other search engines.

If it's not classified information, why can't you share it with me?

I did share it with you. I just can't provide a link. I watched it on the news and didn't think I needed to tape it. There have been about six interviews regarding mental health issues, his diaries, his behaviors just prior to the incident, etc. I'm not trying to withhold anything. I just don't know what to tell you.

It doesn't surprise me that you are having trouble finding something on the net. Related to the defense and all, you know. They have gotten less forthcoming on the news, too.

I did share it with you. I just can't provide a link. I watched it on the news and didn't think I needed to tape it. There have been about six interviews regarding mental health issues, his diaries, his behaviors just prior to the incident, etc. I'm not trying to withhold anything. I just don't know what to tell you.

It doesn't surprise me that you are having trouble finding something on the net. Related to the defense and all, you know. They have gotten less forthcoming on the news, too.
So, long story short, there is NO evidence that Loughner was influenced by anything Palin or any other right-wing pundits posted or said.

Back