aww cute the cat keep flush the toilet lol

hahaha that was soo cuteeee!!! It would be sooo nice if all my cats inculding the kittens would use the toliet, heh...

btw Hi DeafMonkey :wave:

That was cute!
A few days ago I caught my kitten sitting on the toilet seat and looking down at the water. I grabbed her right away because I was scared that she would fall into it LOL.

LOL
that make my day feeling better i was pretty down
but i will be ok

:laugh2: that so dang cute!! I love that lol but wonder why that cat kept doing that? LOL!! so cute!

^Angel^ said:
hahaha that was soo cuteeee!!! It would be sooo nice if all my cats inculding the kittens would use the toliet, heh...

btw Hi DeafMonkey :wave:

yeah it would be nice if your kittens and cat same like that video clip lol :lol:

Hi ^Angel^ :D :D :D :D lol

How funny!!

the owner of this cat will receive a huge water bill.

Opal said:
How funny!!

the owner of this cat will receive a huge water bill.

OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!! lol :lol: if the owner put the tape into AFV on tv show if owner winning then pay whole bills what the cat flush the toilet lol :lol:

I bet the cat has Obessive-Compulsive Disorder (OCD)--just like people who keep washing their hands for hours. :rofl:

LOL

Sphynx Kittens !!!

Nudists on the couch.... :) very cutest... :ugh3:

Attachments

• 8weeknudistsrrr.jpg
    8weeknudistsrrr.jpg
    79.7 KB · Views: 18
DeafMonkey said:
OH YEAH !!!!!!!!!!!! lol :lol: if the owner put the tape into AFV on tv show if owner winning then pay whole bills what the cat flush the toilet lol :lol:

LOL thats funny...

Attachments

• toiletcat.jpg
    toiletcat.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 22
That brought a chuckle to my face. It's really cute. It's more likely the cat was very curious and liked to hear the toilet being flushed repeately and the fascination of the water swirling inside the commode.

That owner of the cat might be working and cat still would be flushing that toilet.Id close the bathroom door before going to work.

you can teach your cat to use the toilet and there are stuff in the pet store to hel the cat to learn and once the cat gets used to it and then you dont need the litter or anything else anymore.

Back