Awesome Trick!

Did you press DEL 5 times rapidly?
yes, five times +

edit... ahh, now I know now, it just exit firefox browser ( by press Ctrl+Alt+Del rapidly)

:crazy:...What trick?

all is just pop up..Windows Task Manager..????:confused:

mine trick is press hold Fn+F11 (laptop backlight is just turn off)..::rolleyes:

LOL All laptops have light blue colored symbol for "Fn" or "Function" + light blue icons. "Fn" key are not going to shut down laptop anyway. But you can play around what function buttons combo does and see the green pop up screen for volume or for turning on or off wireless, turning off/on synapic mouse ect... I use it to turn off synapic mouse and mop up the sticky mess left off from my daughter (she ate sticky candies or anything have icing on it and I told her wash hand before using laptop but she's a kid) Grrrrrr!!!

Unless, it is multi-tabbed... like Firefox. You'll get a warning message first. :(

Yes, You're right about this. Unfortunately it won't be a great prank for those who uses Firefox, heh but as for the Internet Explorer (the older versions, that is) did work. I don't know if it still works on the latest IE7 version. I haven't been using the IE7 for a long time because I frequently use the Firefox.

LOL All laptops have light blue colored symbol for "Fn" or "Function" + light blue icons. "Fn" key are not going to shut down laptop anyway. But you can play around what function buttons combo does and see the green pop up screen for volume or for turning on or off wireless, turning off/on synapic mouse ect... I use it to turn off synapic mouse and mop up the sticky mess left off from my daughter (she ate sticky candies or anything have icing on it and I told her wash hand before using laptop but she's a kid) Grrrrrr!!!

Now there's something new for me to learn about "Fn" buttons... now I'm using em already :ty:

Heh, I know a couple tricks too. When I'm playing counter strike source, usually a noob will ask about how to do something or is there anything they need to know about. I usually tell them "Hey, press F10 to bring up another buy menu!"

Or in different situations where F10 won't work, I say ALT+F4.
Works with everything.

Heh, I know a couple tricks too. When I'm playing counter strike source, usually a noob will ask about how to do something or is there anything they need to know about. I usually tell them "Hey, press F10 to bring up another buy menu!"

Or in different situations where F10 won't work, I say ALT+F4.
Works with everything.
Hehehe!

Yeah, I do that sometimes.

A friend of mine did something in a MMORPG game (I don't remember the title). He went to town and ran into a rookie who didn't know what was going on. Apparently, that rookie wanted to know how to bid on something. So, my friend told him specific instructions on what to do. What my friend was actually doing was instructing him on how to give my friend free money. Then, he would tell that rookie to go to the auction place to try it there. Of course, my friend managed to get a few hundred pieces of gold or something from that rookie as well as a few other rookies. ;)

Hehehe!

Yeah, I do that sometimes.

A friend of mine did something in a MMORPG game (I don't remember the title). He went to town and ran into a rookie who didn't know what was going on. Apparently, that rookie wanted to know how to bid on something. So, my friend told him specific instructions on what to do. What my friend was actually doing was instructing him on how to give my friend free money. Then, he would tell that rookie to go to the auction place to try it there. Of course, my friend managed to get a few hundred pieces of gold or something from that rookie as well as a few other rookies. ;)

Heh. Was it runescape or world of warcraft? DAoC? Anyways, I tricked someone into giving me their actual password for runescape when I was a die hard fan of that game (not anymore, of course.)

I just learned a new trick from a friend of mine earlier today.

Be sure to follow these instructions exactly as it says in order for it to work properly. Hold CTRL + ALT. Press DEL five times rapidly.When you do this, you'll see something amazing... :type:

There is log off or shut down the computer. It is old method ? Why do press DEL 5 times rapidly? Ummm.... I may miss something.

There is log off or shut down the computer. It is old method ? Why do press DEL 5 times rapidly? Ummm.... I may miss something.
Yes.

For some operating systems, pressing CTRL + ALT + DEL will bring up the system manager window. Doing it again will reboot the computer.

Newer operating systems prevent that. :(

Probably because their systems were weak and whenever they had frozen up, people would mash CTRL+ALT+DEL and then after waiting for the window to come up, they'd do it again.
That's what I did sometimes. :-P

How about swapping power switch jack to reset pin and reset jack to power pin (Reset and Power pin on Motherbord). IF anyone want to shut down their system, they'll end up resetting instead of shutting down ROFL:jaw: :ty: :naughty: :rockon: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Back then in high school, they had Apple IIc. I programmed floppy destruction program and save it in friend's floppy. He booted it up and use it for a while then save it. It reformatted his floppy w/o his knowledge. Until he saw me:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , He kill me for it LOL..

Been there, evil snickering!

Back then in high school, they had Apple IIc. I programmed floppy destruction program and save it in friend's floppy. He booted it up and use it for a while then save it. It reformatted his floppy w/o his knowledge. Until he saw me:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: , He kill me for it LOL..

other new trick. (maybe you already know it)
how to removed text below icon image on your desktop?

right click, rename (delete text) press Ctrl + Alt + 255(number must be on the right of your keyboard) do it six times then enter. if you want add more than 1 icon without text so add 1 (Ctrl + Alt +255)(7 times) if more repeat 8,9,10........

:)

I tried on Windows XP and doesn't work.

I tried on Windows XP and doesn't work.
I have

XP, It still works for me

untitledcr8.png

other new trick. (maybe you already know it)
how to removed text below icon image on your desktop?

right click, rename (delete text) press Ctrl + Alt + 255(number must be on the right of your keyboard) do it six times then enter. if you want add more than 1 icon without text so add 1 (Ctrl + Alt +255)(7 times) if more repeat 8,9,10........

:)
Yeah, the hex 255 is space. I'm familar with that. Heh!

The same thing applies to webpages. Most HTML coding don't allow more than one space. If more than one space is used, HTML automatically shortens it to one space. If you used the 255 hex or another specific code, then it will accept additional spaces. ;)

Back