SeaStormy3

Reaction score
I found a great avatars website, but lost it. Need help to find a great website for me to get great avatars, like the one I got dolphin in here. I'd appreciate this very much. I love sea creatures. Thank you.............SeaStormy3

I think the avatar you have now is very cute. :)

Reba, thank you, I do love dolphins, seahorses and etc. I just wondered where I got it from and how to put it in here. I guess my memory is pretty bad. hee hee

I really do like your avatar ALOT that something I don't see often here, and it's pretty neat to see it moving too....

I'll try to find the site you're looking for, but just a warning here I'm not that good when it comes to finding a best one ;)

Thanks !! I found one website with moving avatars. STill want more different kinds, like seahorses, exotic fishes and dolphins. REally do apprecaite this, thank you out there!!!!

Look for those avatars in [link removed] Good luck to all. How about others, share with us, know any good avatars websites? Smile, !! It's [link removed]

Last edited:
For your information-- that link you gave out has a virus (Trojan).

ADers, pls do not use that link !

All I got was a pop-up that was blocked by a blocker. There is no way to tell if a virus is contained within though, but just to be safe I'm going to remove the link until more members can confirm if the site is infected with a virus or not.

Alex said:
All I got was a pop-up that was blocked by a blocker. There is no way to tell if a virus is contained within though, but just to be safe I'm going to remove the link until more members can confirm if the site is infected with a virus or not.

Okay. Thanks !

New avatars

There's some viruses in avatars websites. Just be careful. I got some from a friend. Also found one, I think has no virus and will share it with you all. Here's the website, www.uselessgraphics.com. If you got any, pls share it with us. Have fun.

Attachments

• moon.gif
    moon.gif
    3.3 KB · Views: 46
  • COMPUTE1.gif
    COMPUTE1.gif
    1.3 KB · Views: 46
Back