Teppo

Reaction score
If you don't have your own picture as your avatar, what your avatar tells about you, or how it's connected to you?
My avatar is a ship SS Arcturus. With that ship my great grandfather left Finland and moved to america when Finland was part of Russian empire. many finns moved avay in that time because they didn't like to live under Russian tyranny. My grat grandfather had that time 10 children and a wife, but the family was suppose to move later after when my grat grandfather have settled down. But then destiny changed everything. My great grandfather died in rescue mission in a great forest fire and his family never get to america.
I'm not deraming about living in america. I think Finland is so safe and pure country this time, but I'm thinking how it was over hundered years ago. And thinking what kind of life my great grandfather have to live. :hmm:

So, from Finland? Cool. I didn't know anybody from finland ever. I like that picture of the boat. It sounds like you really treasure your family heritage. Thats a good thing though. What part of Finland do you live in? Im very interested in the climates there during the year.

I live in southeast Finland. It's spring, sun is shining and birds are making nests. Im just interested some historical events. Like I'm doing an amateur investigation about one murder thats done over hundred years ago. By accidentally I've read about one man and findout that he was very famous in 1700century all over the europe. He lived near by the place where I live now and that's why I began to find out everything that it would be possible to findout about him. I search news from old newspapers, and did find alot. Then suddenly I find a news that he was murdered.
Then I tried to locate where his grave is, and find out that he was not burried at all. Then I realiced what could be the motive to kill him. Now I'm doing reaseach to locate his body. I have a qlue where it could be.
I could tell so much about it. it's somekind of braingym, when too tired to do any physical work.
Hope you don't bother that I'm so exited to tell about my "Sherlock Holmes hobby" :roll:

mine is my family gathered in 2002 at my brother's in Missouri. It's the one and only time my mother had all 3 children and their spouses and all 6 of her grandchildren together.

Mine was changed when the system cut out....

I love ducks and I group belong to is kinda to do with ducks...(my friends get what I mean)....

And since I'm Irish it's an Irish duck called 'Lachan' (that's duck in Irish :D)

was taken at Ukiah, California.. thats weekend was raining and little warm (weird)

that weekend is what i coach my Junior Varsity Girls Basketball team at JV hoops tournament in Ukiah, California.

It was rich experience for me to coach in the tournament (at least, we got 3rd place and coach of the tournament.. im good with that!!)

One of my player got me in silly mood. thats what i got that in the picture :]

Mine shows the ledge that my crappy walmart navigator told me to drive off of when I went to Cali 2 years ago. My buddy and I were both scratching our heads on that one. Cleveland, Ohio to Eureka, Cali in 42 hours. Hell yes

Mine is of one of my cats (Buffy) being watched by my dog (Jake), who loves his "job" of making sure none of the cats get out of line when they get to play outside. Jake's currently blocking Buffy's escape route to the neighbour's bushes, and Buffy's showing her displeasure (ears back)

Back