BabyPhat21

Reaction score
why is the avatar not working...............I tried to insert some pics in my avatar it wouldnt work. I was wondering what happen or how can I make it more smaller???

You can ask around to resize your pics for you. Just drop a line. Ill be happy to resize them for you. :)

Your avatar is probably too big in dimension/file size. Try reducing it and it should work.

Originally posted by Alex
Your avatar is probably too big in dimension/file size. Try reducing it and it should work.

lol - one thing is that u can convert ur bitmap files to jpeg ... i have done that and it greatly reduced the 120-KB file size to like 12 KB lol .. u can do that in Paint Pro

I am wondering how did Dreama (enterity) add her 100+ kb avatar. Hmm

Originally posted by kevbo

:dunno: she prolly used Windows Movie Maker 2 ..... available for Win XP

Originally posted by kevbo
I just remembered that I Eternity asked for me to fix her avatar, so I did via the Admin CP, and now it's working even though it's 100+ in filesize.

ahh... I see... I been keep figure out why it won't allow to have more than 20k for avatar and decide to reduce as possible as I could to do for one of my friend. I guess she don't have problem with that. ;)

Originally posted by *~Rayden Wins~*
lol - one thing is that u can convert ur bitmap files to jpeg ... i have done that and it greatly reduced the 120-KB file size to like 12 KB lol .. u can do that in Paint Pro

most of my pics are jpeg and how can I reduce more.. explain if you can...

You might want to convert it from JPG to GIF, Nozobo. If you need help, just post the image here and ask for someone to convert it for you. I'm sure someone will help you out.

Back