E

eternity

I wonder if anyone can send me a video of my avatar. I am not able to copy it from my ipad. Let me know thanks.

You are very unclear. You were able to put a gif in your avatar and you ask for help to send you a video of your avatar????

That's like demoting the quality of the animation, even for screen size?

Just place your finger over avatar until you're prompted to save it .

I thought this would be if avatar like the blue people or the cartton show x_ x

You are very unclear. You were able to put a gif in your avatar and you ask for help to send you a video of your avatar????

Look at her join date. Shes from 2003 and im sure over the years computer changed and got ipad after this was created.

The gif was put in my avatar for years since 2002. I do not see anything wrong for me to ask for help. :)

Maybe the file that was used to create your avatar isn't compatible with today's computers as you said it was created in 2002. :dunno:

2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif
2q8syyq.gif

http://i59.tinypic.com/2q8syyq.gif

Authentic, they wont let me to save one of these gif. If i try to save one of them, it will end up saving it as jpg (save image) from jpeg. Clearly, this ipad doesnt dig any gif at all.

I believe it is there on your iPad, you might need "FILEAPP" from applestore, its 99 cents.

When saving, there should be an option to change jpeg/gif to whatever you want to save the file as as it is downloaded/uploaded. From what I remember anyways.
Open it with paint, then click save as, and chose your options jpeg/gif/avi...ect..

I'm pretty sure Facebook doesn't allow animated GIF, for either your profile photo or to insert into posts. You can link to one, but that's about it. I've never heard of converting a GIF to an AVI, either. One's an image format, the other is for video. It might be possible with specialized tools or someone who is super-nerdy to pull it off.

When saving, there should be an option to change jpeg/gif to whatever you want to save the file as as it is downloaded/uploaded. From what I remember anyways.
Open it with paint, then click save as, and chose your options jpeg/gif/avi...ect..

Paint is available on iPad?

Can you imagine how awful (well, more awful) FB would be if they did? They've only recently allowed people to share stupid jokes via video...

There'd be a mass exodus of epileptic sufferers as they try to find other sites to socialize on. Meanwhile the rest of us would have to put up with lolcats. :eek3:

Back