crucking_fazy

Reaction score
I tried to change my avatar picture twice to a newer and better racing picture of me in action. It will not change. I do have the pic resized properly and in my user CP, the new pic is there where you change the avatar, but it's still the old pic in my newest replies or posts.
What am I doing wrong?

Might be something about your browser. Changed mine with no probs.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SpS3eFqhxSQ]The Animaniacs - "Hello Nurse" - Song - Original - YouTube[/ame]

LOL Here ya go bad boy! You know the drill!

ice3.jpg

lol, what the hell? flirting, light saber, smoking perfume, cartoons, and ice for erotic encounters on my thread.....amazing when a thread gets sidetracked by more than a mile. I don't mind though
:lol:

lol, what the hell? flirting, light saber, smoking perfume, cartoons, and ice for erotic encounters on my thread.....amazing when a thread gets sidetracked by more than a mile. I don't mind though
:lol:

What do you expect we're all nuts!!! :D

I tried to change my avatar picture twice to a newer and better racing picture of me in action. It will not change. I do have the pic resized properly and in my user CP, the new pic is there where you change the avatar, but it's still the old pic in my newest replies or posts.
What am I doing wrong?

There's also a file size limit. It should be able to tell you if the size of the file is too big.

Back