Auto Insurance

DeafPenPal

Reaction score
How much do you pay for your auto insurance? I pay $1100 a year for basic coverage on one of my Honda civic ex coupe. The company name is Liberty Mutual Group.

I pay around $1032 a year for my insurance. :) That's for full coverage.

$1255.46 for full coverage on my 2005 Honda Civic LX. Yep, NJ insurance is damn expensive. Well, thanks to my lame assed car accident and tickets, so therefore, my insurance costs jacked up. :eek3: :roll:

Farmers insurance - $3,120. ($260 a month)

Included two cars fully covered, home insurance, umbrella protection...

I am still under probation from accident 16 months ago. Two more months I will get lower rate on my insurance. I was fortunate that 3 of my speeding tickets are not reported to insurance. Few more months, I will be 1 year free of speeding ticket. I had two less than a year, if third time, I will go jail. Yikes.

Well well, we (me and bf) have to pay for us incluse niece which would sooner be approx, $5 thousand cause we have 4 cars plus boat.

Everybody I know don't pay as much as I do and I know why but I can't prove it.Its because of my hearing lost

$650 per year, full coverage (including towing) on my Jeep Cherokee, with State Farm.

Everybody I know don't pay as much as I do and I know why but I can't prove it.Its because of my hearing lost

Huh? That would be against the law. You have the right to request how they are charging you.

Huh? That would be against the law. You have the right to request how they are charging you.

Yeah, I know I better look into it,everyone ask me how come I pay so much more than people that been in accidents and newer vehicles than me (I never been in an accident and my car is a 2001) and I look on my policy and I can't find what is going on.

If you find something...I would sue 'em! Maybe get a lawyer to look into it to see if you have a case to get your money back!

Why don't you call the company after you get the a paper listing what they are charging you? Ask them why they charge you so much and make sure you can save the conversation if they mention anything about your deafness being the reason.

That's not right.

If you find something...I would sue 'em! Maybe get a lawyer to look into it to see if you have a case to get your money back!

Why don't you call the company after you get the a paper listing what they are charging you? Ask them why they charge you so much and make sure you can save the conversation if they mention anything about your deafness being the reason.

That's not right.

I am going to look into it. :ty:

Back