AussieMac from Downunder

AussieMac

Reaction score
Gidday all , just introducing myself as l'm from downunder Australia where l have lived since 1967as l was born in 1966 as l migrated from the UK to Australia and lived here ever since , but noticing life is not easy for us all these days as the days get harder for everyone really like jobs / friendships / love or romance ect ect and to be honest hearing people can't tell you the truth these days hey which l have picked up, but anyway l'm hard of hearing myself and trying to find some hard of hearing or profoundly deaf people for some friendships.. please would be nice if you were in Australia cost to much to travel these days , but don't mind a friendly chat on msn or other chat programs.

hope to hear from someone soon .

Gidday all , just introducing myself as l'm from downunder Australia where l have lived since 1967as l was born in 1966 as l migrated from the UK to Australia and lived here ever since , but noticing life is not easy for us all these days as the days get harder for everyone really like jobs / friendships / love or romance ect ect and to be honest hearing people can't tell you the truth these days hey which l have picked up, but anyway l'm hard of hearing myself and trying to find some hard of hearing or profoundly deaf people for some friendships.. please would be nice if you were in Australia cost to much to travel these days , but don't mind a friendly chat on msn or other chat programs.

hope to hear from someone soon .

Welcome to All Deaf!!!
australia-flag-06.gif

Hi chevy l got alot of catching up to do according to your post omg 6,828 post better start spamming the forums - just kidding.

l only did 2 post :(

Hi chevy l got alot of catching up to do according to your post omg 6,828 post better start spamming the forums - just kidding.

l only did 2 post :(

But other Ad'er JClarke from Canberra s high post is 23,343. :|

Wirelessly posted (via Blackberry Bold 9700.)

Welcome to AllDeaf! :)

But other Ad'er JClarke from Canberra s high post is 23,343. :|
LOL and still counting mate

G'day AussieMac, I am one another Aussie AD'er and one of the longest active member of AD. Welcome to AD!

thanks for the welcome guys , so jclarke u have to be a good spammer :) don't worry l catch up :shock: long way to go.

thanks for the welcome guys , so jclarke u have to be a good spammer :) don't worry l catch up :shock: long way to go.
A good spammer, you say? nah, it is full of various comments dating back to 2006 :)

Welcome! I'd love to go to Australia someday. My favorite actor is from there. (Alex O'Loughlin)

Hello AussieMac, I notice from your post that you're only a year younger then me ! Kevin.

Back