audio issue on PS3.

Steel X

Reaction score
I'm using component cables on my PS3 on my HDTV and lately for some reason I've been experiencing audio issues from the PS3...even I've boosted up the volume to the highest and still no audio...I've already tested that with Nintendo Wii and Xbox360 and can hear audio from both of them just fine. So obvioulsy it's not my HDTV...it's coming from either the PS3 or the cable itself. So I've turned off the main power and reset the system and wait for awhile to play again then the audio worked but then the next time I played, no audio playback so it was frustrating doing the same thing over and over again.

Have any of you went thru the similar situation or what?

Did you check the audio settings? Video and audio settings are separate options.

Did you check the audio settings? Video and audio settings are separate options.

Yes I did. I even reconnect the cables and everything...then eventually I got audio again but I wont be suprised if that happens the next time I play my PS3...it been happening alot lately since so I wonder what cause it as it is pretty annoying.

and Highlander, my HDTV dont have HDMI. -_-

Yes I did. I even reconnect the cables and everything...then eventually I got audio again but I wont be suprised if that happens the next time I play my PS3...it been happening alot lately since so I wonder what cause it as it is pretty annoying.

and Highlander, my HDTV dont have HDMI. -_-

Doh!

Back