Au Pair Girl / Nanny

creativesnow

Reaction score
Hi Everybody in United States,

I am a deaf girl from Europe and would like to make more challenges in my life. Would love to live in a family for who I would like work as an au pair girl in United States for months from this fall/summer.

This November I am turing to 24. Live in Germany and graduated from College 2yrs ago and worked as volunteer in social community for deaf children/youths/adults and was an au pair girl in Ireland. At the moment I am on different jobs. Still work voluntary in children groups - love to hang around with children.

I have been abroad many times and know ASL basically. Use 3 different sign languages and write 3 different languages.

Would like to find a nice deaf family who would willing to let me staying at them with love for months.

If you are interested in me or have any questions, just ask :)

Hi.. it is a wonderful experience to come in the United States as a Au Pair. There is a website that I just founded last week. I thought that you might be interested in register in DeafWahm forum under Service Business and look for Deaf Au Pair/ Nanny, you can tell about yourself. I advertise Deafwahm all over and who know you might get the luck finding a family.

Deafwahm

and you can also post an announcement on Deaf Network as it is free to post. They will post it.

Good luck on your searching and journey to America.

Back