ATTN Steel

dude, you can use money order or checking on there, i won a logitech Cordless Navigator duo bundle with just money order.

and you say you're 19, aren't you supposed to be responsible for your own purchases ?

i'm not in college yet dude

i will get those "responsible" shit when i'm in college later this year

doesn't matter. i'm 23 and i'm not in college... you just need to rise up against your parents.

yeah i know...and i still have a permint since my mom is SO worried sick that she think i wouldn't drive so well on my own :roll:

my mom worries ALL the time *sighs*

then tell her to shut up and let you be a man not a little boy still locked up in a baby's crib.

Originally posted by PSORules79
then tell her to shut up and let you be a man not a little boy still locked up in a baby's crib.
i could do that but she always think of me as her little 6 year old boy...wishes that i never grow up or whatever :roll:

she almost cried when she knew it's almost time for me to graduate from high school

Steel, youre 18.

go out and get a job then build your credit history with a credit card

Originally posted by Steel
i could do that but she always think of me as her little 6 year old boy...wishes that i never grow up or whatever :roll:

she almost cried when she knew it's almost time for me to graduate from high school

are you gonna be 35 and be a mama's boy or be 35 and have a FAMILY... with the things you want in a wife ?

Originally posted by Steel
not until summer...that's my plan

then don't bitch. Be patient until then. the Zelda game is always gonna be on ebay so chill and wait.

well it won't. i'm gonna stay with my family for the year and then after i earned enough money with my banking account, credit cards, and checks, etc...then i could go move into a small house or apartment but i know i need a roommate first because i'm still not RICH enough so i need a roommate to pay half for electric bills, gas bills, food bills, etc you name it and after a couple of years with good fiance, and all, i could be able to buy a REAL house and be on my own but it wouldn't be easy...i just have to try my very best though

Back