ATTN: Ft. Worth, TX Deaf

N. McConnell

Reaction score
A church in Granbury, TX is welcoming any interested Deaf to attend a special service for the Deaf in January. I will be conducting a Sign Language School there and will have more information after the new year. Hope that you can come. We will probably have a special fellowship on that Saturday also.

For more info: feel free to contact deafministries@billriceranch.org

A church in Granbury, TX is welcoming any interested Deaf to attend a special service for the Deaf in January. I will be conducting a Sign Language School there and will have more information after the new year. Hope that you can come. We will probably have a special fellowship on that Saturday also.

For more info: feel free to contact deafministries@billriceranch.org

Sounds like a lot of fun!

I did list one more thread about this opportunity on January 9, 2007. The church is located on HWY 377 in Granbury, TX. Very easy to find. Will have special Deaf Sunday School at 10:00 am and service with ASL Choir at 11:00 am. Hope you can come.

N. McConnell

neat. What religious is this? I'm catholic and i attend to St Francis in Grapevine, they have deaf mass.

Fyi

Just wanna to letting u know that I already went to Granbury, Texas beautiful town that place are small not big city .. nice view there we been there several time this month .. I met one lady hearing with her daughter Deaf and told me about the church there I think I lost address .. anyway GranBury name Town in Texas only 24 miles from my home Town in WF,Tx..
Nice to meet you. You can contact polycarp27@yahoo.com that is the email for Curtis Harper. He is the Deaf Ministry leader at the church. He can help you. What town you go church now?

Just wanna to letting u know that I already went to Granbury, Texas beautiful town that place are small not big city .. nice view there we been there several time this month .. I met one lady hearing with her daughter Deaf and told me about the church there I think I lost address .. anyway GranBury name Town in Texas only 24 miles from my home Town in WF,Tx..

hmm.. is that Weatherford where you from?

Back