ATTN: FeistyChick

125756gj3if45k04bh5.gif
to FeistyChick!

Happy 'belated' birthday! Hope you had a great celebration and many more to come! ;)

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

~RR

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmm where is she??? :giggle: Sorry too me so long to get to post this cuz I was in the middle of unpacking my move in my new home.

So here it is. Happy Birthday girl!!! :hug:

Happy Belated Birthday

Feisty Chick... Here is your special gift from me !!!!

HappyBirthdayMan2.jpg

You do not have to touch it. You can look at it as much as you can. ;)

Happy Belated Birthday to you, girl! hugs!

funny, katzie LOL....

She sat on the juice blender all the day instead of use her dildo. Hope, her clitorist is ok ? :dunno:

:squint: VERY FUNNY!

NOT! :giggle:

:-o you still can't spell C L I T O R I S!??? after all those dreadful typing lessons you had last year!??? :dizzy: :bowlol: :booty:

THANKS EVERYONE FOR REMEBERING MY BIRTHDAY AND FOR ALL OF YOUR BIRTHDAY WISHES!!

OOPS!!! i am late for this thread again just like last year when ginger told me to check it out and she did it again this year!!! jeez!!! :giggle:

i had/have a very busy summer! no time for computer crap! :D it is ending VERY SOON ALREADY!!! i am not ready!!! :(

my birthday was a fun birthday! my boyfriend invited so many people :eek: (god help me, he didn't even know a lot of those people, such as co-workers, potential bosses, etc YOU NAME IT!) but thank god those who had common sense came! :laugh2: we ate at a sushi place, the food was delrious!!! i couldn't ask for more as sushi is my favorite food!

my bf is already planning a surprise 40th bash next year already! JEEEZ! i am like slow down, let me enjoy my 30's! :squint: :giggle:
because some people were upset that they couldn't come to my birthday dinner... he wants to plan better and in advance too! :laugh2: he said i won't remember it, i am like yea right, i will as he slipped up and even asked me for a list of family and friends to invite!!! :doh: :giggle:

Back