Attn:* Dream Deaf*

Happy birthday to uuuuuuuuuuuuu, DreamDeaf!!! :applause: :applause:
mmmm that yummy chocolate cake looks good! I have big weakness for chocolate. Is there a strong coffee around to go with it? come on, DD, come sit with me and share them with me :thumb:

i already make this for u!!!! hope u like it!! *grin*

Attachments

• cake.jpg
    cake.jpg
    16.1 KB · Views: 4
:birthday: to you!

there is plently surprise for you that weekend! :lol:

sure, :grouphug: for choc cake!

babycake3ic.gif

Eh? What's that? Oh, I'm supposed to SHARE....???

happy birthday, DD

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DEAR DREAMDEAF,
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU!!!

:BIRTHDAY: :dance2: :party:

Dreams and wishes will come true....that is WHEN a certain 'locked' closet door remains 'unlocked'....*muttering* Man!, going thru all what I JUST had to do to get out of this freaky, dark and gloomy closet!! And, oh, not to mention, ALLLL the things she keeps in there!!!!! :crazy: (For those of you that don't know about this: She absolutely adores having 'me' locked up in the closet for welllllll....still figuring that one out! ;) )

Have a HAPPY BIRTHDAY DreamDeaf!! Wishing you a truly wonderful and great birthday and many MORE to come!!! Enjoy your day and have a good one...celebrating with those you love--

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

HApPy BiThDaY mY SwEeT dReAr FrIeNd DrEaMyDeAf... I hope you ll have the best birthday you ever dream on having .. Have fun celebrating your special day with your sweetheart MIzzDeaf... Don't forget to unlock the closet door before heading out to celebrate *grins* love ya sis Hugs...

:birthday: to you
:birthday: to you
:birthday:, dear DreamDeaf
:birthday: to you!!

Enjoy your special day tomorrow (Monday) ;)

After being away from AD a while I missed this thread for DreamDeaf, So here I am posting away to a dear friend of mine, DreamDeaf. :hug: :ily:

I wanna wish you hon a very, very, very
bday_large.gif
just for you.

So,
bday_large.gif
to you,
bday_large.gif
to you!!!
bday_large.gif
Dear DreamDeaf!!

I hope you did had a wonderful birthday, blow all those candles out for me and got enough spanking from MizzDeaf
spank2.gif
OoOOOOOOOO
blush.gif

Back