Attention! Sprint Relay makes me worry!

raucht

Reaction score
I am surprised my data plan changed to basic 200 minutes (voice plan) without my permission. Since I had data plan only for almost 1 year. Keep your eyes on your statement every month. I attached last month show “data only plan” this month show “basic 200 minutes” I called 866-727-4889 for sprint deaf / hoh only spoke with rep they are not familiar with deaf / hoh.

There is no way for me contact sprint relay online. Follow this
No live rep!
No live support!
No live billing!

If you need any help mean you have to email vcs@sprintrelaystore.com wait wait wait for long time to get solve problem!

Attachments

• mar08.jpg
    mar08.jpg
    24.9 KB · Views: 55
  • apr08.jpg
    apr08.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 55
Did you visit a Sprint agent store or Sprint booth at Mall etc? Did they ask for your phone number? Agents are not Sprint employees but they sell Sprint brand phones privately.

Lot of those agent are jerks and when you leave they will go in computer and try to add a small plan to your bill to make commission off of it.

Yep its true when I was working as agent relate with pager and dislike to rip on people and decide to quit.

sorry about that happen to you and you need verify to call them when did plan has change and who and how and it is call by relay or what. Many question you need gather to get that information to clarify that.

Did you visit a Sprint agent store or Sprint booth at Mall etc? Did they ask for your phone number? Agents are not Sprint employees but they sell Sprint brand phones privately.

Lot of those agent are jerks and when you leave they will go in computer and try to add a small plan to your bill to make commission off of it.

I don't trust sprint because they play dirty business and ripping people off with their money so my brother used to work for them and he quit because they cheat people payment plans. Sprint is not worth it and not to be trusted. But got keep an eye on any service you go under to make sure they don't play games.

Oh ouch! thats SUCKS!, isn't it?

I REALLY glad that stay my loyal to TMO as always since 2002

I am surprised my data plan changed to basic 200 minutes (voice plan) without my permission. Since I had data plan only for almost 1 year. Keep your eyes on your statement every month. I attached last month show “data only plan” this month show “basic 200 minutes” I called 866-727-4889 for sprint deaf / hoh only spoke with rep they are not familiar with deaf / hoh.

No live rep!
No live support!
No live billing!

If you need any help mean you have to email vcs@sprintrelaystore.com wait wait wait for long time to get solve problem!

First, it's not Sprint Relay, it's just Sprint, you gave the mislead title that I don't appreciate it.

And the second bill you state it, it show it already auto refund after charge 200 minutes plan. The reps sale for deaf had explain that call is being block. Once it make call, it will block and cannot make authorize to call anyone or call to your mobile number.

I don't trust sprint because they play dirty business and ripping people off with their money so my brother used to work for them and he quit because they cheat people payment plans. Sprint is not worth it and not to be trusted. But got keep an eye on any service you go under to make sure they don't play games.

I have been with Sprint for 2 years and I never have bills problem. Perhaps, if anyone didn't pay on time, thing will be trouble show on next bill.

No live rep!
No live support!
No live billing!

We had hard time to reach Sprint Relay Store's live rep/support on Video Phone.
That's why, I gave up.
Then, we go with AT&T's NCCD/TAP

Sprint Relay Store

Hello T. Raucht,

This is Arthur Moore with Sprint Relay Store, I have worked with you on this matter and it was reported to be resolved.

There are three ways to reach the Sprint Relay Store:

1. Email to vcs@sprintrelaystore.com and set up a video appointment.

2. Go to www.sprintrelaystore.com/ecare and click on the yellow button, fill out the form. The ecare staff will reply to you via email within 24-48 hours.

3. If needed, email to the Sprint Relay Store managers, shown on Sprint Relay Store: Contacts.

In this way, we will be sure that your billing issue is resolved. Again, your billing issue has been resolved last week.

Thank you,
Arthur Moore
Sprint Relay Store

Huh? I don't think Sprint Relay can help you with this since Sprint Relay and Sprint function separately. You should be contacting Sprint, not Sprint Relay.

Also, the billing charges were probably the only way they could process your order.

Sometimes, the computer won't let you pick unlimited-data unless you have a phone plan. So, they fool the computer by setting it up saying you want the phone plan and unlimited-data... then set your account up to refund your phone plan every month. So, you only end up only having to pay for unlimited-data.

I've seen this happen to some of my deaf friends when they negotiate with phone dealers. Some dealers are nice enough to allow some of my deaf friends to get data-only without phone plans. But in order to do that, they have to process everything... then remove it later.

Think of it like a hamburger at a nice restaurant. Every hamburger comes with lettuce, tomato, and onions. It's default. If you order it, you get it. If you don't want it, you have to tell him.

We had hard time to reach Sprint Relay Store's live rep/support on Video Phone.
That's why, I gave up.
Then, we go with AT&T's NCCD/TAP

If he's on 2 years contract then would struck until expiration.

I bought it from sprintrelaystore.com last year. I don't know why they changed sprint relay data plan to basic 200 minutes. Now it had changed back to previous "data plan" that's good news hope will not happen again. I agree with you

Hello T. Raucht,

This is Arthur Moore with Sprint Relay Store, I have worked with you on this matter and it was reported to be resolved.

There are three ways to reach the Sprint Relay Store:

1. Email to vcs@sprintrelaystore.com and set up a video appointment.

2. Go to www.sprintrelaystore.com/ecare and click on the yellow button, fill out the form. The ecare staff will reply to you via email within 24-48 hours.

3. If needed, email to the Sprint Relay Store managers, shown on Sprint Relay Store: Contacts.

In this way, we will be sure that your billing issue is resolved. Again, your billing issue has been resolved last week.

Thank you,
Arthur Moore
Sprint Relay Store

Hello Arthur,

Yes, Finally it had been solved my problem. Ken from vcs@sprintrelaystore.com who took care my account. I hope won't happen again. I really wish sprint relay have their own live VP for us to contact.

Thank you!

I had called Sprint customer service about return status, I was very disgusted with Sprint about refund check via mail, also my returned phone has been approved and told me that refund check will be mailed in 60 days, I was just like ugh at them.

I had learned my lesson to not order from 3rd party store that sell phone, I rather go to true carrier store to buy phone.

Hello Mr. Raucht. I am the Ken who helped resolve issues on your account. You mentioned at end of last post "I wish Sprint had LIVE rep to meet on VP". We do! Just email to Sprint Relay Store - Welcome! and we will reply to make appt to meet you on VP. This will be with a LIVE person who signs with you on VP. This can be for tech support, customer service or billing issues. Please pass the word.. Anyone who bought a wireless device through Sprint Relay can contact us and we can help to resolve your issues. Sprint is only wireless device carrier that offers live reps to meet you on VP. Thank you! Ken Arcia-Video Customer Service (VCS) Manager

Sprint still hasn't resolved their problem of making unauthorized withdrawals from the bank accounts of people who were never their customers. :mad:

Back