highlands

Premium Member
Reaction score
Happy Birthday to you :)
Have a happy day :fingersx:

happy-birthday-monkey.jpg

Happy Birthday to you Mayflower !!!

MonkeyCDCard.jpg

40-something swats on the butt--whew! I think my arm is gonna be sore for a week! :mrgreen:

What a nice surprise! I wish to express my thanks to Highlands, VamPyroX, TweetyBird, Kalista, christlovedeaf, Sunshinelady, and DeafMommy0407.

It has been a nice morning so far. I got to sleep in until I was awaken by my Chimpie husband. Now, I am waiting for breakfast. Chimpie is cooking!

:ty:
Mayflower

Happy Birthday Mayflower, may all your dreams come true, have a GREAT birthday girl :hug:

Happy birthday and enjoy your day! :)

Happy Birthday!! Hope you had a great and wonderful birthday and many more to come as well!

:birthday: :birthday: :birthday: :birthday:

~RR

What a nice surprise! I wish to express my thanks to Highlands, VamPyroX, TweetyBird, Kalista, christlovedeaf, Sunshinelady, and DeafMommy0407.

It has been a nice morning so far. I got to sleep in until I was awaken by my Chimpie husband. Now, I am waiting for breakfast. Chimpie is cooking!

:ty:
Mayflower

You are welcome:hug:

Happy Birthday to you, MayFlower !! Have a wonderful one ! :birthday: :party:

Happy birthday to you!!! Hope you have a wonderful day and enjoy the day with many blessings.

Happy Birthday MayFlower, hope ya had a great one.
:birthday: :birthday:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAYFLOWER...I DON'T KNOW YOU YET, BUT EVERYONE SHOULD BE TOLD HAPYY BIRTHDAY ON THEIR BIRTHDAY...EVEN BY A TOTAL STRANGER...(JUST DON'T TELL MY KIDS THAT!! .LOL.):hyper: :grouphug: :applause:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU

Back