Attention blood sucker

wooo hooo... another year older! hehe...

happy birthday-- vampy!! enjoy your birthday! :)

Happy Birthday!!

vampire.jpg

Love that one!! Hahaha so cute with that kind of so wide eyes like that!! lmao... oh man love that one my fav one!! DreamDeaf, me too... was wonder how she found that lol... that was good one! Haha

Hey Vampyyyyyyyyy..... HAPPY BIRTHDAY AND PLS DO NOT BIT ANY OF US IN THE ADERS CUZ WE ALL UR FRIENDS! HAHA Just kidding go ahead and bit us then.... maybe we all need to be vampy like u!!!! haha

Wow good one!

vampire-eyes-sm.jpg

Happy Birthday to you..................
Enjoy poster Dracula looks!

Geez, GA!!! That was good pix!! Been trying to figure out how that looks as I am working on my project for my best deaf male friend who wants me to do that for him lol... he loves werewolf... Anyway, sorry for being off topic!!

Thanks everyone...

My day was slow. I slept in late... I needed it.

I went to visit a friend, then went out to dinner at Red Robin. Afterwards, I visited another friend and played Command & Conquer 3: Tiberium Wars on his computer.

Now, I'm back home. :)

Happy Birthday, Vampy... I know I said that to you on Facebook and I will say it again here.. happy birthday.. may your wishes and dream come true on this day.. hehe..!

Off Topic...you're welcome!

Wow!!!! As I clicked that link above and my gosh!!! After I did click it, I then typing in *wolf*....whoaaaaa!! Damn...... that what I love that pix!! wowow....... *glup* DM pls forgive me for being again off topic!! :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown: Gosh....

:ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: :ty: to LakeTahoe!!!!!!!

Happy belated birthday

Up all night sleep all day heehee

No biting :lol:

Happy Birthday!!! How old are you 1000 years old??? hehe Just kidding...

Have a blast with Blood Cake!!!! :):):)

Peace

Back