ATM talking with Blind but What about ASL for the Deaf people?

Let me ask you this, why do they have blind(Seeing Impaired) access at a drive thru ATM? I can understand ATMs that are inside, but drive thru? Isn't that like putting brail on a steering wheel? How do deaf (Hearing Impaired) people order at a drive thru?

I dunno. Maybe someone drives the blind person to the drive thru ATM?

You can use the p&p methold to order food at a fast food drive in.

:topic:

I remember one idiot who decided it was cute to refuse to move his suv for 45 mintues and I missed lunch as a result as I was on lunch break. :pissed: :rl: :rifle:

Let me ask you this, why do they have blind(Seeing Impaired) access at a drive thru ATM? I can understand ATMs that are inside, but drive thru? Isn't that like putting brail on a steering wheel? How do deaf (Hearing Impaired) people order at a drive thru?

One: you don't have to be the driver to use the ATM. Two: it's cheaper to fabricate one set of buttons than two (i.e., if you have braille for one set of machines, it's quite likely that it will be cheaper to use the same manufacturing facilities for all your machines - even if some parts are different, many will be the same - than it is to operate two completely separate fabrication processes).

Gee.. it is silly as other posters point out that we , deaf, can read so it isn't that impt.

I m more pissed off that some movies/games doesn't come with subtitles or cc than ATM's lack of feature of ASL. Jeebus.

Back