At&t's New Tv Streaming Coming This Fall

probly wont work with older and standard tvs.... probly need a smart tv to access it?

Roku stream stick, came with the new TV I bought recently.... cant get a decent picture half the time... even set on the highest setting... along with issues loading Roku and Netflix.

yeah I dont know what it means... 2.52mbs download speed? says it can be improved by 61% but its not my service ( sis and mom)

it does fairly well when my nephew is at school, but when he gets home from school til 3am its slow as a snail

yeah I dont know what it means... 2.52mbs download speed? says it can be improved by 61% but its not my service ( sis and mom)

Ouch, that's not enough for streaming - they require 3 mbps for SD and over 5 mbps for HD (1080p). :(

If your area has cable so you could call them for upgrade. DSL isn't fast or advanced as cable companies.

I have 12 mbps DSL because my neighborhood have no cable - shame on developers in 2002.

Good Lord! are they still using 56k dial-up (phoneline)?

Back