At the lake

sonocativo

Reaction score
Took my son fishing again, we will return in a couple weeks to go out on the boat before the boat season ends there at the end of the month.
IMG_5049resized.jpg IMG_5052resized.jpg IMG_5054resized.jpg

Catch anything this time?
No my mom jinked the trip and pretty much pissed me off with her comment. As we were leaving, my son was carrying the small drink cooler , his rod and a few other things ( hands full with help ) and my mom asked for a hug but in order to do so he would have to drop everything and said he couldn't, so then my mom starts this BS of I hope you don't catch anything, or catch only small fish.... her little guilt trip attitude and I'm sick of it. So, after researching where to fish all week with weekly updates on the fish, the site says fishing is great at lake 33 for bass and catfish... not a nibble the whole day. My son is getting discouraged as we haven't caught anything the last few trips but being we are going to take a boat out on the next trip he is interested and hopefully that we can get to the deep water we will catch a monster. I was reading what lures are working in that area and we have them so, Hopefully we will catch a winner.
we normally do catch and release, but if he catches a big one ( these are apparently ranging 15# and bigger ) so if he catches a monster I am considering having it mounted for him.

Back