AT&T Tilt - Downloads, hacks & Tips

deafclimber

Reaction score
Since i noticed some of you have at&t tilt, i decided to make this thread for at&t tilt owners. i hope this will be helpful to you.

ps: no off topic post, please ? thanks.

mail2web - it is pushy email service which is free for mobiles. it does better than any IMAP. Also it does save the battery life. PM me if you like to see my instruction. it should work on any WM mobile or any mobile with MS Exchange email.

Total Commander - powerful file manager that you can copy and paste, edit the registry, and rename the file or folder...
Total Commander - PocketPC (PS: it can work on any WM mobiles such as Mogul, 8525, etc.

kaisertweak is the most helpful program to at&t tilt. it can disable notification off SMS when you send text msg. It turns "H" on when ur network gets HSPA. it can disable the battery icon on topbar. Also It can adjust the length of time of keyboard backlight staying on. the tweak list go on... beware: it is for Tilt only.
xda-developers - View Single Post - KaiserTweak XML (Latest version: KaiserTweak-nikagl-20080613-1711)

you need to save it to storage card and make new folder - "KaiserTweak" under //Program Files\ then you can copy and paste two files of kaisertweak to KaiserTweak folder. after copy and paste, open it in File Explorer or Total Commander. Select "kaisertweak.exe". when you are done with selecting, hit "ok" so it will change everything for you.

PTT button will be next posted when i have time.

Feel Free to PM me about these.

Thanks.

Emoze

Do you know about Emoze Push Mail

Emoze is completely free and runs rather harmlessly in the background, using minimal memory and doesn’t drain the battery as much as other software. (I still charge my phone the same amount as I did before using Emoze) The software pushes your new messages to you when you receive them, notifying you for quick viewing.

emoze – Free Push email, mobile email software for mobile devices.

Do you think about it? I may try it.

Emoze sucks in my own opinion. i tried that for two days and i never like it... i did try that again 6 months ago and still dont like it again. so i have mail2web's single email acct on different mobiles for 3 yrs...

also live.mail2web.com is that you can check online anywhere you go. i dont know how emoze does at this time. but i wont go back to it again. i am very happy with mail2web.com.

Last edited:
PTT - Push To Talk button

Tilt has PTT button which is useless so you can select PTT button to assign your favorite program or useful program.

Go to open Total Commander which you can edit registry. delete the PTT registry settings under HKLM/Services/PTT. Delete the whole sub tree, then go

HKLM\Software\Microsoft\Shell\Keys

Add a new key called "40C6"
Add a string under the key called "Name" with the value "Button 6"

Add a new key called "40C7"
Add a string under this key called "Name" with the value "Button 6 (Push & Hold)"

(Note, do not enter the quotes, thare are to delimit what belongs in the registry entry)

Go to the Buttons settings and assign a program to the new entries. I did Comm Mgr and Pocket Screen Capture.

Do a soft reset (A hole at bottom of Tilt) which will remove the PTT settings from the buffer and enable your key changes.

then you can press the Button 6 and Button 6(Press & Hold) to see if it can open your favorite program(s).

Good Luck...

maybe i ll try to show you the video on my Tilt that might be helpful to you to be guided to right place for editing. let me know if you like this idea. Thanks.

Battery Bar - Batti v2.2

would you like to have battery bar on screen ? it is much easier to read that bar above the screen. you can adjust the colors if you want. i dont need battery icon on top bar so that battery bar is much easier to read... and it lets me know how much left the battery can last.

here is...

Batti

it can work on any WM mobiles(Touch screen only).

enjoy it...

I used SherWeb's Hosted Exchange 2007 and it's a very cheap service! Here's the web link: SherWeb - Homepage

I've transitioned my old Windows Live Mail e-mail account to my new Hosted Exchange account. My old account gets fed up with spam.

I'm getting a new Windows Mobile phone, so I can take advantage of Push E-mail from Sherweb. I'm hoping to get an QWERTY version of HTC Diamond -- something like an HTC Touch Pro, as far as I remember. But only if I can afford it.

Back