AT&T TAP plan - tethering support?

Sword7

Reaction score
Hello folks,

Does AT&T TAP plan support tethering (PAM)? I have Sprint Relay Data plan that supports tethering with my 8703e. Thanks!

Tim

Hello folks,

Does AT&T TAP plan support tethering (PAM)? I have Sprint Relay Data plan that supports tethering with my 8703e. Thanks!

Tim

that what i am trying to get find but i hopefully they going to make it..

I have tried that and it works fine and never got charged extra for doing that. :)

Yup, You can but be careful, don't go after 5 GB and att could find out and terminate your service.

Yup, You can but be careful, don't go after 5 GB and att could find out and terminate your service.

I don't use it, really. :) I mainly use the comcast cable internet so it's not an issue.

AT&T is still in the process of hammering out a pricing plan—possibly as much as $70 per month for unlimited data/tethering for iPhone. AT&T sucks!

AT&T is still in the process of hammering out a pricing plan—possibly as much as $70 per month for unlimited data/tethering for iPhone. AT&T sucks!
Would this be for the one with the TAP plan?

Where's source?

I was whore by use my treo - tethering to my laptop for total of month. Guess what? It's only less 3 GB. :roll:

I was whore by use my treo - tethering to my laptop for total of month. Guess what? It's only less 3 GB. :roll:

You haven't use tethering all day, everyday or haven't download any huge files like movies or tv shows.

i hopefully TAP plan coming with tethering.. if not then i dont need it cause i have 2 computers at my home. so there is no point for use tethering lol

i hopefully TAP plan coming with tethering.. if not then i dont need it cause i have 2 computers at my home. so there is no point for use tethering lol

No, att will never include tethering with TAP ever.

Back