AT T billing plan

dereksbicycles

Reaction score
I understand that for deaf people, your phone bill will be $45 for unlimited texts, but get only 2GB of internet space with any AT T I phone or Android phones, correct?

What if I wanted more than 2 GB of internet space? I'm not sure how much I use now. Can I check with T moible and see how many GB of space I use?

Tmobile doesn't provide deaf plan. It would cost you much as $60/month. Limited 2GB too.

You need to check your usuage data on how much average you use. Mine is pretty much lower as 500 to 700 MB per month. I don't see the point why need so much.

Tmobile doesn't provide deaf plan. It would cost you much as $60/month. Limited 2GB too.

You need to check your usuage data on how much average you use. Mine is pretty much lower as 500 to 700 MB per month. I don't see the point why need so much.

My wife use Tmobile with Android has deaf plans as they have their package I need find what is it but they do.. my wife had tmobile for uh....almost 8 years.. whoopie.. but they do offer unlimited but I know they do monitor for 'abusing'

If you need for p2p on video.. I don't see a problem but another than that.. it up to tmobile.

ATT doesn't have that deaf plan package but they have form that need sign and proof with disability plan

As same with Verizon doesn't have either just proof with disability plan that pretty it...

I understand that for deaf people, your phone bill will be $45 for unlimited texts, but get only 2GB of internet space with any AT T I phone or Android phones, correct?

What if I wanted more than 2 GB of internet space? I'm not sure how much I use now. Can I check with T moible and see how many GB of space I use?

More than 2GB? Never happen.

http://www.alldeaf.com/deaf-products-technologies/79165-data-usage-mobile-phone.html

I suggest you read all posts and 600MB a monthly is average for Deaf user.

My iPhone 4's data usage is around 300MB this month.

More than 2GB? Never happen.

Yes it will! That is if you are willing to do a new activation with T-Mobile. Look here Monthly4G Prepaid Plans | Prepaid Data Plans | T-Mobile and scroll down to the $30 per month plan. Here is some copy and paste from that site: $30per month
Talk 100 minutes Text Unlimited Web Unlimited*

*First 5GB at up to 4G speeds

Great for video chat, streaming music/movies/TV, playing online games, and more.

New activations only. Available exclusively in-store at Walmart, on Walmart.com, and T-Mobile.com.

There are a number of threads discussing this plan on HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource in both the T-Mobile and T-Mobile Prepaid sections.

Any T-Mobile branded phone (from them, Ebay, etc.) can be used with it.

I have no connection to T-Mobile other than as a customer that has been searching for something from a company that offers the right type of service to use certain apps that I am interested in for CapTel.

Yes it will! That is if you are willing to do a new activation with T-Mobile. Look here Monthly4G Prepaid Plans | Prepaid Data Plans | T-Mobile and scroll down to the $30 per month plan. Here is some copy and paste from that site: $30per month
Talk 100 minutes Text Unlimited Web Unlimited*

*First 5GB at up to 4G speeds

Great for video chat, streaming music/movies/TV, playing online games, and more.

New activations only. Available exclusively in-store at Walmart, on Walmart.com, and T-Mobile.com.

There are a number of threads discussing this plan on HowardForums: Your Mobile Phone Community & Resource in both the T-Mobile and T-Mobile Prepaid sections.

Any T-Mobile branded phone (from them, Ebay, etc.) can be used with it.

I have no connection to T-Mobile other than as a customer that has been searching for something from a company that offers the right type of service to use certain apps that I am interested in for CapTel.

It isn't going to be $30, there is fine print about prepaid that usually add charge on per month to month.

My wife use Tmobile with Android has deaf plans as they have their package I need find what is it but they do.. my wife had tmobile for uh....almost 8 years.. whoopie.. but they do offer unlimited but I know they do monitor for 'abusing'

If you need for p2p on video.. I don't see a problem but another than that.. it up to tmobile.

ATT doesn't have that deaf plan package but they have form that need sign and proof with disability plan

As same with Verizon doesn't have either just proof with disability plan that pretty it...

There is no such a Deaf plan from TMobile at all.
It's only Sidekick that offer which isn't actual for Deaf, it just Tmobile offer the unique package call data plan. Yet, it never label for Deaf at all.

Only 4 US carriers offer friendly deaf plan:
• at&t
• Verizon
• Sprint Relay
• US Cellular

That's it!

It isn't going to be $30, there is fine print about prepaid that usually add charge on per month to month.

Please show us where the added charge is? I am considering this and have not found any additional cost.

Please show us where the added charge is? I am considering this and have not found any additional cost.

It's easy to mistook as you think it's unlimited or 5GB per month.

Yet... It doesn't mean you have 5GB per month. It's $30/month until you reach 5GB and you will pay extra.

Let say you use data as follow up the average as 500MB per month. That mean you can use much up to 10 months then you pay so much money. If you spend much as 1GB per month, that mean you have 5 months to use.

I think AT&T's TAP plan has 3 options.. 200 MB, 1 GB and 2 GB .. if I remember that right. I don't even use the full 200MB in a month with my Blackberry Torch, pft not even half of 200.

I don't waste my time with T-mobile anymore. Got burned by them too many times to want to touch them with 50 foot pole ever again.
I use Virgins' no contract phones with the $25 "top up" cards, for their "unlimited data & text" plan. Though I've never tried seeing if they actually have a texting/data cap, but for curmudgeon in me, the price is right. And not living with an annoying contract is a real *win*!

I got a letter from CREDO mobile phone telling me to not use AT&T as they support the right wing extremist party! I do not use AT&T and never heard of
CREDO mobile phone before. The letter said AT&T gave Rick Perry $462,739 .I threw the letter in my recycle pile! CREDO want me to use them to fight the
right wing extremist party! What a sale pitch!

I think AT&T's TAP plan has 3 options.. 200 MB, 1 GB and 2 GB .. if I remember that right. I don't even use the full 200MB in a month with my Blackberry Torch, pft not even half of 200.

it's 200MB for $30, 2GB for $45 and 2GB plus tethering for $65

What does 2 GB plus tethering mean? I ask because I think I probably use more than 2 GB so Verizon's $55 unlimited plan may be better.

It is also a matter of who has ANY coverage in your area and then what kind of coverage. There is a complete AT&T "dead zone" not far from me and at my home I would get 2G with NO prospects of it being upgraded to EVEN 3G let alone 4G any time soon!

Here is a partial copy of AT&T's TAP plan for iPhone, etc. I checked the $35.00 box to see if I would stay under the limit. So far, I have but if I become more active, I will just switch to the $40.00 rate.

*Date:___________________
Persons with the following disabilities may qualify for the TEXT ACCESSIBILTY PLAN (TAP): Individuals whose permanent hearing or speech disability prevent or limit his/her ability to communicate over voice networks.
*Applicant’s Name:______________________________________________________________________ *Account #: _________________________ *Your AT&T Cell Phone #____________________________ Device IMEI (from home screen type *#06#)__________________________________________________ Phone Model ___________________________________________________________________________
*Please select ONE of the following TAP plans (your phone must match the phone listed next to the plan) There are no voice minutes included in any of the TAP plans. Any voice calls will be billed at $0.40/min. For Standard TAP plans please write in your phone model.
 Standard Phone  Standard M2M  Standard Unlimited  Original iPhone Plan  iPhone 3G/Blackberry/Smartphone  iPhone 3G/Blackberry/Smartphone  iPhone 3G/Blackberry/Smartphone  Enterprise Plan  Enterprise Plan
$29.99/mo Unlimited internet, email and 5000 messages $34.99/mo Unlimited internet, email, M2M msgs and 5000 messages
$40.00/mo Unlimited internet, email, and messaging $40.00/moUnlimited internet, email and messaging $35.00/mo 200 MB data (internet and email) and unlimited messaging * $45.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email) and unlimited messaging ** $65.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email), unlimited messaging, and tethering ** $60.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email) and unlimited messaging ** $80.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email), unlimited messaging, and tethering **
* If you exceed 200 MB of data, you’ll receive an additional 200MB of data usage for $15, replenished as often as necessary during the billing cycle. ** If you exceed 2 GB of data, you’ll receive an additional 1 GB of data for only $10. Each time an additional 1 GB is used during a cycle, you will automatically receive another 1 GB at the same low price.
*Account Holder:________________________________ Relationship to Applicant:______________

Here is a partial copy of AT&T's TAP plan for iPhone, etc. I checked the $35.00 box to see if I would stay under the limit. So far, I have but if I become more active, I will just switch to the $40.00 rate.

*Date:___________________
Persons with the following disabilities may qualify for the TEXT ACCESSIBILTY PLAN (TAP): Individuals whose permanent hearing or speech disability prevent or limit his/her ability to communicate over voice networks.
*Applicant’s Name:______________________________________________________________________ *Account #: _________________________ *Your AT&T Cell Phone #____________________________ Device IMEI (from home screen type *#06#)__________________________________________________ Phone Model ___________________________________________________________________________
*Please select ONE of the following TAP plans (your phone must match the phone listed next to the plan) There are no voice minutes included in any of the TAP plans. Any voice calls will be billed at $0.40/min. For Standard TAP plans please write in your phone model.
 Standard Phone  Standard M2M  Standard Unlimited  Original iPhone Plan  iPhone 3G/Blackberry/Smartphone  iPhone 3G/Blackberry/Smartphone  iPhone 3G/Blackberry/Smartphone  Enterprise Plan  Enterprise Plan
$29.99/mo Unlimited internet, email and 5000 messages $34.99/mo Unlimited internet, email, M2M msgs and 5000 messages
$40.00/mo Unlimited internet, email, and messaging $40.00/moUnlimited internet, email and messaging $35.00/mo 200 MB data (internet and email) and unlimited messaging * $45.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email) and unlimited messaging ** $65.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email), unlimited messaging, and tethering ** $60.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email) and unlimited messaging ** $80.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email), unlimited messaging, and tethering **
* If you exceed 200 MB of data, you’ll receive an additional 200MB of data usage for $15, replenished as often as necessary during the billing cycle. ** If you exceed 2 GB of data, you’ll receive an additional 1 GB of data for only $10. Each time an additional 1 GB is used during a cycle, you will automatically receive another 1 GB at the same low price.
*Account Holder:________________________________ Relationship to Applicant:______________

Is M2M message text message? What is 5000 messages?

Back