AT&T’s FaceTime Blocking Hurts the Deaf

I turned on FaceTime setting on my iPhone 5 but Alert message popped. :roll:

download

I will call TAP agent soon.

download

Any results? If TAP tells you to change your data plan, screw it, then use jailbreak system. :naughty:

Wirelessly posted

Oddball said:

download

Any results? If TAP tells you to change your data plan, screw it, then use jailbreak system. :naughty:

Not yet. I'll do that soon.

for Sprint Relay carrier.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXyAICEX5QI]FaceTime[/ame]

Good News. AT&T finally allows deaf and hard of hearing users will able use facetime on their iPhone 4S and 5. If you have current unlimited data plan, you can't get facetime on the iPhone 4S or 5. You will have to call AT&T NCCD for change the plan and then they will activate your iPhone for getting facetime for no extra charge.

http://www.deaftechnews.com/2012/11...eaf-people-to-facetime-over-cellular-network/

thats not good they shouldnt force u to change the plan. it should be without any condition or strings attached its best to report to fcc and ftc

Wow - bad news for Chevy57.

Yeah, I had talked with NCCD last two week ago but request to change a limited data plan. I still be waiting for untethered iOS 6 jailbreak. Don't worry. I have used some VRS mobile apps.

Yeah, I had talked with NCCD last two week ago but request to change a limited data plan. I still be waiting for untethered iOS 6 jailbreak. Don't worry. I have used some VRS mobile apps.

You cannot keep unlimited data forever because you will more likely to be throttled by at&t if you use a lot of data, especially more than 3 GB or 5 GB.

That's no special to keep unlimited data.

You cannot keep unlimited data forever because you will more likely to be throttled by at&t if you use a lot of data, especially more than 3 GB or 5 GB.

That's no special to keep unlimited data.

I think that I might change 3GB data plan if jailbreak is nothing yet.

I think that I might change 3GB data plan if jailbreak is nothing yet.

I'm more concerned with unlimited data for landline internet (DSL, cable, fiber optic) because I usually download about 300 GB per month.

I'm not concerned with data that used with cellular service because they can easily congested if everyone use at same time.

AT&T announced on Thursday that it will enable FaceTime video calls for iPhone 5 users with any AT&T Mobile Share plan, expanding it beyond customers with its new shared data plans.

FaceTime over cellular will also be available to users of Apples third- and fourth-generation iPad, as well as the new iPad mini, running iOS 6. FaceTime over cellular will officially be available for any LTE device on any tiered data plan when the service launches in the next 8 to 10 weeks.

AT&T to offer iPhone 5 FaceTime over cellular without a shared data plan

TAP program allows FaceTime over the cellular network now or wait until 8 to 10 weeks?

AT&T allows FaceTime over cellular for all tiered data plans. but the only users who still can't use the feature are users with a grandfathered unlimited data plan, Mac Rumors.com says.

FaceTime Update

But I can use Skype, ooVoo, VRS mobile like nTouch, Z-5, etc. over cellular and/or WiFi.

Back