asshole eater

Jack

Reaction score
My dog. He's obsessed with licking his asshole.

I'm not talking the every now and again lick, lick, yum, yum. I'm talking constantly, obsessively licking his asshole.

Everytime I see him doing it, I snap my fingers and say, "don't be an ass eater." He'll look at me for two seconds and then he's back to licking his asshole.

He's licked himself so much he has red spots all over his balls. It's nasty. And the slurping sounds he makes make me want to gag. I'll be lying here, the house all still and quiet, and all I can hear is slurp slurp slurp. He sounds like he's going to choke on it.

There has to be a way to make him stop.

he lick his asshole or your asshole?

That's why I don't want any damn dogs lick over my face after it lick their own asshole or other dogs'. :ugh2:

Originally posted by Jack
My dog. He's obsessed with licking his asshole.

I'm not talking the every now and again lick, lick, yum, yum. I'm talking constantly, obsessively licking his asshole.

Everytime I see him doing it, I snap my fingers and say, "don't be an ass eater." He'll look at me for two seconds and then he's back to licking his asshole.

He's licked himself so much he has red spots all over his balls. It's nasty. And the slurping sounds he makes make me want to gag. I'll be lying here, the house all still and quiet, and all I can hear is slurp slurp slurp. He sounds like he's going to choke on it.

There has to be a way to make him stop.
Why are u watching the dog lick their asshole??? so u just want to learn something about Dog's lifestyle so u can act like them ???

@Taz: You may have missed it, but Jack posted loads of "Jack Handley" quotations as separate threads. This is one of them. You're right, its pointless.

EWWWW da dogs lick thier ASSHOLE..Dat's nasty! that's why, i wont let any dogs over me or lick my face watever...

Back