ASL teacher - new to this site

SeussChick

Reaction score
Hey Everyone,

I teach ASL and recently found this site. Looking forward to meeting you all!

Happy 2009!

:wiggle:

And will you succeed?

Yes indeed, yes indeed!

Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!

Dr. Seuss

ASL Teacher? How fast (in MPH) can you sign ASL? :lol:
Welcome to AllDeaf.[/U]

Awesome! Go Texas! I love Austin! It's one of my favorite places to visit! I go to workshops at TSD for ASL teachers and interpreters every summer!

ASL Teacher? How fast (in MPH) can you sign ASL? :lol:
Welcome to AllDeaf.[/U]

Much faster than I can reply to this message... since I'm just now trying to figure out how this thing works!

I've been reading lots of threads and I've seen your responses several times! Nice to talk to a friendly face that I recognize.

Thanks for the welcome!
:h5:

Thanks for the Seuss Quote!

And will you succeed?

Yes indeed, yes indeed!

Ninety-eight and three-quarters percent guaranteed!

Dr. Seuss

It might take me a few days to get this replying thing down, but you couldn't have given me a bigger encouragement than that quote!

Oh the Places I'll Go with great people like you here to guide me along the way!

Really nice to meet you!

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I hope you have fun reading and posting all the threads here. See you around. :wave:

525106-20070802041213.jpg

:welcome: to AllDeaf. That is awesome that you are an ASL Teacher. I am working toward being an ASL Interpreter myself. Do you love your job?

Happy New Year :wave:

:welcome: to AllDeaf. That is awesome that you are an ASL Teacher. I am working toward being an ASL Interpreter myself. Do you love your job?

Happy New Year :wave:

SDuper BIG welcome to AD from another newbie....btw I'm just now learning some sign. Is it possible to become fluent in it without taking a class? Say..over the internet?

Thanks and again; welcome!

Back