ASL Student

JustJulie

Reaction score
Hi friends!! I'm learning ASL and Deaf Culture. I'm trying to absorb as much as I can...If anyone's interested in corresponding, sometimes you can catch me on Skype. Am I allowed to put my Skype username here? Please advise. I am not Deaf, nor HOH, just want that to be clear.
Thank you, Julie L. NorthEast Ohio

Hi Julie :)

I'm an ASL student too, learning ASL at the college level. I'd love all the practice I can get and would love to skype sometime. I live in Oregon and am usually on in the evenings. My skype name is steph,honey.

Hope to hear from you!

Hi Julie :)

I'm an ASL student too, learning ASL at the college level. I'd love all the practice I can get and would love to skype sometime. I live in Oregon and am usually on in the evenings. My skype name is steph,honey.

Hope to hear from you!

:wave:

Hi!
My name is Judy and I am in ASL 1! I would love all the practice and would Skype :D
I really want to learn ASL and teach in a school.
My Skype name is andrejudy!

Hi!
My name is Judy and I am in ASL 1! I would love all the practice and would Skype :D
I really want to learn ASL and teach in a school.
My Skype name is andrejudy!

i add for you :) I do go ahead arrange :)

Welcome! I would be open to practicing on Skype as well. As long as you don't mind trying to read my fat fingers. ;)

Hey guys im learning ASL as well I'm in sign 2. I am wanting to practice through skype or anyone in my area. I am from central/south east Ohio. my skype name is theaterchic2004 feel free to add me.

im an ASL student my skype name is celly37 females only please!

Back