ASL Student Looking To Video Chat

BWally

Reaction score
I am an ASL student who would love to chat with you. I have developed a love for ASL and I want to learn more. I would love to chat with anybody willing to talk with me.

Go into the ASL students thread. Most people there wanna practice. And some offer to help there.

Thank You!!!
There are a lot of ASL students on that thread, do you happen to know where I can find more Deaf/HoH people willing to video chat?

Umm....some of the people there are hoh or deaf. But really idk. I am hearing but not really looking for anyome to chat. But good luck. And maybe someone will post something here other than me.

Thank You!!!
There are a lot of ASL students on that thread, do you happen to know where I can find more Deaf/HoH people willing to video chat?

I wouldn't say none ever for anything just simply because there's always someone out there willing to do something. However, you don't typically find a lot of Deaf / HoH people who sign that are wanting to get on a video chat and just sign away to help out ASL students often. Just think about it and I think you can find reasons why. It is typically better to practice with an ASL student that's about your level anyway so you can help each other. I'm sure you're in an ASL class with other signers as well, usually practicing with those in your class is quite beneficial.

Back