ASL-spanish interpreting

ismi

Reaction score
On behalf of a friend, I'm trying to find an interpreter who does ASL-Spanish interpreting. The RID database doesn't have that kind of info in it (that I can find, anyway) - does anyone know how I might find one?

My friend is in the Ithaca, New York, so if you know of a specific interpreter or agency, that would work, too.

On behalf of a friend, I'm trying to find an interpreter who does ASL-Spanish interpreting. The RID database doesn't have that kind of info in it (that I can find, anyway) - does anyone know how I might find one?

My friend is in the Ithaca, New York, so if you know of a specific interpreter or agency, that would work, too.

Oh... i have no idea about in New York.. but in most of part of California we do have spanish terps...

Not sure if you can get one in person, but we have Spanish-ASL VRS service in California.

Yeah, I mentioned VRS to my friend, but she's looking for something live. I also suggested that NTID might have some suggestions, since they're also in the upstate NY area, but I was hoping someone might have something more concrete than that.

I've got a friend here in MA that knows Spanish, English, and ASL, and he's an interpreter, so he can probably interpret spanish and asl.

Thanks for replying everybody, we found what we were looking for.

Back