ASL Partner

Gabi

Reaction score
Hey All,

I am slowly learning sign language but dont want to lose the ABC's but want to learn more and be able to fully communicate and learn all the sign there is, seeking someone in colorado who may be interested in meeting one per week at least and helping a slow newbie of ASL to help me to learn the language and to master it. Anyone want to help?

Thank you,
Gabi

You could ask Nozobo which he is from Colorado, he could provide you deaf social events to attend and mingle with some of them.

You could ask Nozobo which he is from Colorado, he could provide you deaf social events to attend and mingle with some of them.

Thanks but I want to reach out here first, I mean I would like to find someone who is in Colorado now, not someone from Colorado. That could be something down the line if I have no success with finding someone to practice with that is from alldeaf and local....

Thanks but I want to reach out here first, I mean I would like to find someone who is in Colorado now, not someone from Colorado. That could be something down the line if I have no success with finding someone to practice with that is from alldeaf and local....

What do you mean? I'm just suggesting you to contact him which he lives in Colorado so he could refer you to some deaf social events in Denver area so you could interact with deaf community, that's one of the best way to learn sign language quickly. Many hearing people do that too.

I think she thought you were saying he's FROM Colorado instead of currently being there.

Are youb taking any sign language classes?

No. I am not. I would rather learn as much as I can from someone who currently signs. Classes these days are really expensive and I think I just want to learn for friends sake.

My AOL is up on here I have a video camera as well wouldn't mind helping you with signing perfectly fine with me. Warning up front I may use some local signs I am from the midwest, but thats anything but uncommon. As most signers have an accent of some sort. Send me a message on here or aol is fine.

Back