ASL Learner in Salem, Oregon

JasmineR17

Reaction score
Hello! My name is Jasmine and I am learning ASL in hope to become an interpreter one day. I am looking for any Deaf people or interpreters who would like to sign with me. I just moved here and don't know anybody. Feel free to add me on here and I look forward to meeting you all! :)

'ello. My name is Dustin and I moved to Corvallis, Oregon a few months ago from Houston, Texas. I'm deaf and quite fluent in ASL. This is my first post on these forums and I hope to get to know the crowd a bit more myself. So, hello everybody!

Hello, Jasmine! The Oregon residential School for the Deaf is right there in Salem........

Hello! My name is Jasmine and I am learning ASL in hope to become an interpreter one day. I am looking for any Deaf people or interpreters who would like to sign with me. I just moved here and don't know anybody. Feel free to add me on here and I look forward to meeting you all! :)

Hello, Jasmine. With Oregon's school for the deaf in Salem, you should meet lots and lots of people signing ASL. Good luck.

Back