ASL Joke Short Man in Elevator

Chevy57

Sherlock Hound
Premium Member
Reaction score

That's so sad. I'm grateful I'm not that short lol. He needs to find a pencil or something to reach the #12.

Let me watch the video and have it translated. Gimme a few

Translation:

Short man in an evelator (lift) in an tall building apartments, man located on the 12th floor.
man gets up eats breakfast, drinks coffee and goes off for work. When he was finished, he returns home, jumps into the lift, the lift stopped on the 6th floor then continues to his 12th floor by foot via the stairs. The next day, he gets up and continues his routine, such as breakfast, goes down to go to work, finishes the day at work and resumes home.. lift stops at 6th floor and continues to the 12th floor via the stairs -- why?
The buttons in the lift, has 12 buttons, the short man cannot reach for the 12th button. Only can reach for 6th.

By the way, it is an video made by Chevy57 himself. The translation is above my post. Let me know if there is any issues! Chevy57, please correct my wording if I am misleading, but I think there is no misleads! :laugh2:

Translation:

Short man in an evelator (lift) in an tall building apartments, man located on the 12th floor.
man gets up eats breakfast, drinks coffee and goes off for work. When he was finished, he returns home, jumps into the lift, the lift stopped on the 6th floor then continues to his 12th floor by foot via the stairs. The next day, he gets up and continues his routine, such as breakfast, goes down to go to work, finishes the day at work and resumes home.. lift stops at 6th floor and continues to the 12th floor via the stairs -- why?
The buttons in the lift, has 12 buttons, the short man cannot reach for the 12th button. Only can reach for 6th.

that's hilarious! :laugh2:

thanks for the description, btw. :)

By the way, it is an video made by Chevy57 himself. The translation is above my post. Let me know if there is any issues! Chevy57, please correct my wording if I am misleading, but I think there is no misleads! :laugh2:

How do you know it was made (as in he's the guy in the video) by Chevy57?

I know, Chevy57 aka David Barovian myself. We talk much on VP on occassions. That's the Chevy57 ;)

JClarke, Thank you for explaining about my joke story. Someone told me about this joke story in several years old.

Back