ASL Film: Forget Me Not

MetroGuy03

Reaction score
Anyone seen it yet? I just saw it last night. It is very interesting film. I am very happy that we finally have ASL Film. I am very looking forward to see their second film, Wrong Game.

It is little weird to watch a movie that is 100% ASL that you have to watch it without open caption. I think its really neat and so new to me. I like it! :)

You can find more information about ASL Film... Go to ASLfilms.com: Made By Deaf Movies and Entertainment.

Never heard of it until now, the trailer film look interesting... I would want to watch it!

there are a lot of deaf filmmakers making films.. it's just not as widely broadcast as the hollywood films that are made every year.

there are some great deaf filmmakers like gary brooks, aidan mack, and others. I'm sure looking through various deaf websites, you'll find a lot of these filmmakers and their vlogs, might actually find some films. I usually check deafread's website. but i'm sure there are others.

It'd be nice if ANYONE who know of a website where people can check the deaf movies etc. it'd be a pleasure to watch

Same thing with people with retardation and down syndrome...

There website is http://www.gosprout.org/film/.

They are cool too...

They have their own film festivals.

Wow...

Blind people, they make music... but can't make movies.
Their music sound so beautiful.

Back