Ask VamPyroX Anything!

My thread is alive! ALIVE! Bwahahaha!

My thread is alive! ALIVE! Bwahahaha!

yeah and Mine kind of died.. its poor withered soul, just like the thread creator's withered soul becuz nobody bothered to ask her anything else. Creator must not be likable enough on AD. *sniff*

Oh. I was wondering about that.. but didn't want to ask. :lol:
You're free to ask me anything. Don't worry, I won't bite.

Just because you asked me something doesn't mean you're an idiot. In fact, it makes you smarter! :thumb:

You're free to ask me anything. Don't worry, I won't bite.

Just because you asked me something doesn't mean you're an idiot. In fact, it makes you smarter! :thumb:

Fine.

Im not going back through all those pages and get carpal tunnel in my finger from scrolling thru all the pages.

1) Do you like reading books?
2) If so, who's your favorite novel writer? Short story writer?
3) What's your general genre of movie that you enjoy watching?
4) What's your favorite movie and why?
5) If there's anyone you'd like to ban off of AD, who would it be and why? (if you dont wanna make it public, PM me)
6) What is your biggest regret in your life?
7) What do you like and dislike about yourself?

yeah and Mine kind of died.. its poor withered soul, just like the thread creator's withered soul becuz nobody bothered to ask her anything else. Creator must not be likable enough on AD. *sniff*
Your thread is only a couple days ago. My thread often dies... then comes back to life from time to time. My thread was dead for 2 years before I brought it back to life. :)

Your thread is only a couple days ago. My thread often dies... then comes back to life from time to time. My thread was dead for 2 years before I brought it back to life. :)

*blows raspberry* you got 20 pages. I got maybe two. *blows raspberry* *sticks tongue out*

Fine.

Im not going back through all those pages and get carpal tunnel in my finger from scrolling thru all the pages.
That's alright... you never know, things might change. Someone might ask if I have a girlfriend. If I say "no" a few months ago, I might say "yes" a few months from now. ;)
1) Do you like reading books?
Not really. The last time I ever actually read a book was in 1994... Jurassic Park.
2) If so, who's your favorite novel writer? Short story writer?
Since that was my last book, it would be Michael Crichton. If I were to pick a modern writer of books that movies were made from, I'd say... J.K. Rowling.
3) What's your general genre of movie that you enjoy watching?
It varies on my mood. I usually like watching science fiction and anime.
4) What's your favorite movie and why?
Akira... it's a science fiction anime that takes place in the future after World War III destroyed Tokyo. A couple of high school kids try to track down another high school kid who is mentally affected by extremely powerful form of ESP.
5) If there's anyone you'd like to ban off of AD, who would it be and why? (if you dont wanna make it public, PM me)
Hmm... I dunno. There are a few people that I've love to ban... but it's not my place nor is it professional to do so. So, I'll just say... me. ;) *sarcastic chuckle*
6) What is your biggest regret in your life?
Losing my woman.
7) What do you like and dislike about yourself?
I like how far I've gotten in school. I never thought I'd get this far. I don't like how I can't always be taken seriously regardless of the consequences that comes from not listening to me.

*blows raspberry* you got 20 pages. I got maybe two. *blows raspberry* *sticks tongue out*
Well, this thread is 4 years old. That's an average of 4 pages per year. Your thread has 2 pages in a few days... if it keeps up, you'll beat me! ;)

haha I agree with you on that one!
Remember when I said the last book I ever read was in 1994?

Well, that's still true. I usually just grab a book from the library. I'll open the book and flip to a random page... then stick my finger anywhere on the page. That's the quote I use to type up my paper. ;)

Back