Ask VamPyroX Anything!

what does ur avator pix said?? does avator say ur sn name?

Yep...

It's in Ancient language... the language used by the Ancients in Stargate: SG-1 and Stargate: Atlantis. :)

Ahhh cool.. Psst.. Check out what Northstar ask u in my thread u know where.. ha.. How silly!

So anyway.. r u always busy?? from ummm j**k off urself? :lol: jk.. me bad...

Me always dirty mind.. If i give u $ will u show a real pic of ya?? or free?? or what?? If u dont wanna show, tell me why>? but i can't force ya know... smile :D

Ahhh cool.. Psst.. Check out what Northstar ask u in my thread u know where.. ha.. How silly!

So anyway.. r u always busy?? from ummm j**k off urself? :lol: jk.. me bad...

Me always dirty mind.. If i give u $ will u show a real pic of ya?? or free?? or what?? If u dont wanna show, tell me why>? but i can't force ya know... smile :D
Eh? Do I have to go over there? Nah... Tell Northstar to ask me here. ;)

Yep, I'm often busy. I was very busy last week due to finials, presentations, and papers for school... along with packing and moving from my dorm room to my house. :(

Now, I'm at home... finished with school... and relaxing. :)

There's nothing wrong with having a dirty mind. I'm open-minded, so you can ask me anything... ANYTHING. Don't hesitate to ask... :)

A picture of me... for money? Hmm...

I'll show you a picture of myself for free! ;)

515d1051078682-post-pic-your-current-bf-gf-usx.jpg

wow.. u look handsome... who is that gurl? ur sis? gf? friend? lol.. sorry to askin... ha...

Thanks.

She was my girlfriend. We broke up in August 2003. :(

oh cool... ah sorry to heard abt ur and ur ex.. but just happen.. u can take ur time to find a lady for u... Smile.. two pplz said u r not shy lol.. one of em said ur mellow! heh..

Enjoyin in ur weekends???? Me alone home and relaxing...

oh cool... ah sorry to heard abt ur and ur ex.. but just happen.. u can take ur time to find a lady for u... Smile.. two pplz said u r not shy lol.. one of em said ur mellow! heh..

Enjoyin in ur weekends???? Me alone home and relaxing...
Yep, I'm definitely enjoying my weekends. Now that I've finished my classes, I can now relax and take it easy. :)

Back