Ask VamPyroX Anything!

Defee said:
You probably will kick my arse for asking....
Hmm... let me answer your questions and we'll see about that. ;)
Defee said:
How tall are you?
I'm 6' 1".
Defee said:
How much you weigh?
I am about 300 lbs, give or take a few pounts.
Defee said:
How long is your................never mind!
My "................" is unknown because you never asked me specifically what you wanted me to measure. ;)

Cheri said:
VamPyroX,

Post your new Picture up here... Don't be a mystery.. heh!
Okay... you asked for it!

Attachments

• face_hand.jpg
    face_hand.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 38
DaniR said:
Why do we get horny? :wiggle:
Whoa... another overlooked post! My bad!

Here's my answer...

Because that's our nature. We can't help it. If we never got horny, what the hell are we doing here in the first place? Getting horny is our purpose in life. :naughty

DeafSCUBA98 said:
are you deinstitutionalization?
Do you mean "deinstitutionalized"? Nope, I'm not crazy enough to be sent there in the first place! :dizzy:

What did the Santa Claus bring you the presents? a new coffin ??

Sabrina said:
What did the Santa Claus bring you the presents? a new coffin ??
Nah... an old coffin is best cuz it's old and worn in. That's what makes it very comfortable.

I don't know what he got me yet. I will find out tomorrow. :thumb:

LinuxGold said:
In 500 words essay, what is your favorite food and why. :spam:
My favorite food is pizza. The reason for this being my favorite food is because it can be made in many ways and can come from many places. The many places that I can get pizza from are Pizza Hut, Pizza Inn, Domino’s Pizza, Papa John’s Pizza, Salvatore’s Pizza, and CiCi’s Pizza.

Pizza Hut is great for dining in at. They have a buffet during lunch hours and also have unusual pizzas such as the “Triple-Decker”, “New York Style”, “Stuffed Crust”, “Twisty Garlic Crust”, and several others. It’s a good place to eat at that is almost formal for going on a date with. Pizza Inn is rarely acknowledged, but they’re a nice place to eat in once a while. I usually go there with my date. Domino’s Pizza and Papa John’s Pizza are the best for delivery for individuals. They have good deals and are very negotiable when it comes to getting pizza for organizational fundraising. I usually get Domino’s Pizza for myself and Papa John’s Pizza for my organizations. Salvatore’s Pizza is great for big groups. Their sheet pizzas are excellent. They’re greasy, thin, cheesy, and delicious! Out of every pizza we get, theirs run out really quick… likely within minutes of opening the box. That’s why my boss usually order their pizzas because it easily attracts students to attend our events. Finally, there’s CiCi’s Pizza. They’re very creative with their pizzas. It’s a great place to eat at with a bunch of friends because we know we can expect a large variety of pizzas to choose from. They even make dessert pizzas. Since it’s not in Rochester, it’s where I go when I am in town in Texas.

Aside from being able to get pizzas from many places, there are also in-store brands that we can take home. There’s Tombstone, Red Baron, Tony’s, and DiGiornio’s. Tombstone is great because their pizza is just perfect for cooking and cutting up to share with friends. Red Baron is great for deep dish personal pizzas. They’re thick, juicy, and tasty with lots of cheese. Their pepperoni deep dish personal pizzas are the best! Next is Tony’s, which is just fine for people who are looking for simple, thin, and not-so-strong flavored pizzas. They heat up quickly and are good for those who are in a hurry. Finally, there is DiGiornio’s. Theirs is genuine in flavor and variety. Their pan pizzas are to die for. One slice is good enough to make a person full.

Now, the last about pizzas would be the kinds that they could make or have made. So far, I’ve seen chocolate, salad, taco salad, BBQ pork, buffalo chicken, spinach, 5-cheese, jalapeños, cinnamon, apple-cinnamon, and many more. It’s very easy to be creative with pizza and there are lots of options and places for pizzas. As for take home pizza, there are two that I usually get… Red Baron from my college food mart and Tombstone from Walmart where I usually shop. That’s why I like pizzas.

Gee... this thread died a little over 2 years ago.

I guess I'll bring this thread back to life!

So, bring on the new questions! :twisted:

Have you got embarssed front of ppl by accident or others? ( like umm goes in ladies washroom or umm what else you got embarssed) :)

Which is your fave cake " ice cream cake or regluar cake" ?

What is your fave movie ?

You already have snow in NY did you fooling around with the snow like throw the snowballs at your friends? :lol: I am sure it is blast! lol :lol:

Are you gonna keep your avatar forever? lol

That is all I have, but will think more if it pop in my mind to tell me more questions then post here more lol :lol:

What do u think of this thread becoming soooo long that I cant read it all? :giggle:

This is one of the longest running threads in AD. Why not go for the world record for the longest thread in a internet forum. :D

Back