Ask Tyger any question!!!!

TygersaidStfu

Reaction score
Y'all can ask anything about me.. so.. fire away.. so I will be ready.. so pls be nice here.. so.. oh i can handle harsh question... I hope .. haha. :lol: so.. :rl: away

Originally posted by TygersaidStfu
Y'all can ask anything about me.. so.. fire away.. so I will be ready.. so pls be nice here.. so.. oh i can handle harsh question... I hope .. haha. :lol: so.. :rl: away
how tall are u ? what is ur hobbies ???

My height is 5'5 my hobbies is surfing the adv2, shopping, partying, hang out with friends, watch movies, bar hopping, play tennis.

Originally posted by kuifje75
What are you studying at the moment?

I am studying to be Webmaster.. Hopefully I can be talented at that.. so. I do have creative side but I just need to use it more often. :)

Originally posted by Grumpy Kiki
how did u feel when u lost ur virginity?

It was very interesting experience.. so I enjoyed it.. but unfortautnely, I can't describe it becuase I couldn't put words to it.. so.... so You have to experience it.... :| :D

What are you creative at?

good question :D so I am just creative with image and background design.. any simple thing to do so I am learning to do deep things like very skillfull webdesigner......... u know...

Can handle harsh question? Well uhh had anyone called you the N* word for black peeps? J/C..

if yes, how did ya take it?

Originally posted by vice
Can handle harsh question? Well uhh had anyone called you the N* word for black peeps? J/C..

if yes, how did ya take it?

well it depend on how u say it.. so.. if u are using that word as humor.. so i will be cool with it.. anyway.. in other tone, I will handle the situation in entire way as mature adult.. so.. i will be upset but still i will let that person to not to use that in that tone.. so.

any more question????? :D

Originally posted by DoVip
Hmm...Are you still virgin?

:eek: NO, I ain't a virgin anymore pls read above okay.. :roll: someone asked me about my virginity experience so pls read first before u post any question..

the last movie that I saw is Harry Potter Part 2 and It is good movie!!.. I suggests y'all to watch it.. :D

Yeah HP CoS is brilliant.
What do you usually do on Friday nights?

Normally, I always visited my friends' house to chat, go out and have fun u know.. so.. on every Sat, I have been going to clubs

Back