Ask the questions for Sweetheart part II

What is your favorite movie?
I like many movies, can't choose one lol

What is your dream house look like?
A nice house with plently of rooms, with ALOT of acres that we could have animals run around in plus, more acres for wild horses running around as freedom

Who is your favorite actress or actor?
My favorite Actor is Leonardo DiCaprio, Russell Crowe. My favorite Actress is Julia Stiles

Here's your answers ;)

I don't care if he buy new PS3 as long as he's wise with money :)

(-Of course he's very wise with money!-)

Yup, it's reason about don't care about something.

What are you doing in summer?

Since it's well known that you're attached to your 'furkids' aka pet rats...how long have you been fascinated with rats? Did you have them when you were growing up at home?

What other type of animals or pets do you like?

If you had a choice of where you want your house, would it be in the city or out in the country?

~RR

I do have 17 furkids right now... But two of my rats(Nike and Pepper) passed away and one mouse(Snowball) passed away. Im more sticky to 10 furkids which are 7 rats(Pete, Dottie, Boo Boo, Socks, Frisky, Lightning and Star) and three mices(Three Muskteers). Plus still have seven fishes. I'm more proud mommy for rats and mices than fishes, sorry?

I hope it's clearly for you ;)

I got it...

No, I'm not sorry... I know that ratties and mice as pet are soooo cuteeeee.... than sewer-ratties and field mice.... :Ohno: :cold:

Yup, it's reason about don't care about something.

What are you doing in summer?

This Summer... Well, I don't know for sure since I'm working right now, if my boss approves then;

June- my friend's wedding in Michigan
July- not sure
August- visiting Sequoias' parents in Califorina

Since it's well known that you're attached to your 'furkids' aka pet rats...how long have you been fascinated with rats? Did you have them when you were growing up at home?

I got two first rats are Boo Boo and Nike which Sequoias had been raised up with rats for many years, I don't then when I got them, I fell in love with them then got more and more

What other type of animals or pets do you like?

Dogs, Horses, Cows, Pigs, Farm Animals, Cats, Birds, Ferretts, Mices, blah I would say almost all ;)

If you had a choice of where you want your house, would it be in the city or out in the country?

Out in the country because I want to become vet/farmer ;)

~RR

Here's the answers! ;)

What is your favorite animal?

Do you think Joan Rivers is soooo annoying?

What are you favorite smiles?

Who is your favorite actor/actoress at the oscars?

What is your favorite animal?

My favorite animal are; Horses & Rats & Dogs

Do you think Joan Rivers is soooo annoying?

I don't know?

What are you favorite smiles?

My favorite smiles are; :eek3: :giggle: :bump: :kiss: :cuddle: :whistle: :applause: :grouphug: :Ohno: :hug: :blah: :Oops:

Who is your favorite actor/actoress at the oscars?

My favorite actor are; Leonardo DiCaprio & Russell Crowe. My favorite actress are; Julia Stiles

Here's the answers!

Do you like me?

yes or no

lol i'm kidding!!

Are you planning on getting more rats??

Back