Ask star anything

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
no, i am single.
Oh...er...uh...I...I'm...I'm sorry I didn't...I didn't know that...that must...that must be quite a shock...excuse me...*cough*

So you planning to come to North Carolina anytime? ^^;;; I could just buy you some dinner one night and all...*nervous chuckle*

Originally posted by Steel
Oh...er...uh...I...I'm...I'm sorry I didn't...I didn't know that...that must...that must be quite a shock...excuse me...*cough*

So you planning to come to North Carolina anytime? ^^;;; I could just buy you some dinner one night and all...*nervous chuckle*

naw..don't be sorry, it's fine. No, I am not coming to North Carolina anytime soon. No reason for me to go there. I have a friend who live in North Carolina but he's moving to Calif in the summer..whoo whoo!

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
well, i need to get to know you first....and i'm sure i live far away from you anwyays.
nah.. not bad. about 1,000 miles...

ALL the way to Califorina from North Carolina?? dang more than 3,000 miles...how is he gonna get there? take a walk? lol naw I bet he would fly over there...right?

I just wish most places are close together so I don't have to travel so long...I just hate that. bleh

Originally posted by Steel
ALL the way to Califorina from North Carolina?? dang more than 3,000 miles...how is he gonna get there? take a walk? lol naw I bet he would fly over there...right?

I just wish most places are close together so I don't have to travel so long...I just hate that. bleh

he's gonna fly here...he's moving here for school.

Back