Ask star anything

What's your dream job?

Originally posted by s i m o n s e z
i heard you're a coldhearted bitch, that true?

I dont know where you heard that from but no, it is not true. People who knows me says I have really soft heart and I can be passive sometimes.

Originally posted by Xoxostarss
I dont know where you heard that from but no, it is not true. People who knows me says I have really soft heart and I can be passive sometimes.
:shock:

Hey, Amy. Did you have a good time with your sister and Mike Hawk yesturday at disneyland?

Do you like to read books? If so, what kinda book do you read?

What do you think of me? :mrgreen:

i hear you're a 2 timing ho in which mike hawk paid 100 bucks for you to suck his weenie..

that true? :eek:

the beach, up in the mountain to go snowboard and magic mountain.

:thumb:

Magic Mountain. They got awesome rollercoaster. Especially that rollercoaster called flashback.

Originally posted by Jada
Hey, Amy. Did you have a good time with your sister and Mike Hawk yesturday at disneyland?

Do you like to read books? If so, what kinda book do you read?

What do you think of me? :mrgreen:

well, yeah i had good time yesterday at disneyland with my sister and our friends. Wish I have a scanner so i can put up my pics oh well....Mike didnt come to disneyland, he couldnt make it.

Yes, I like to read book..I like to read literature.

I think you are such a sweetheart....I can't wait to meet you in person. By the way Friday is block so r u gonna go be there?

well, yeah i had good time yesterday at disneyland with my sister and our friends. Wish I have a scanner so i can put up my pics oh well....Mike didnt come to disneyland, he couldnt make it.

Yes, I like to read book..I like to read literature.

I think you are such a sweetheart....I can't wait to meet you in person. By the way Friday is block so r u gonna go be there?

Good. Good. I might go to Block on this Friday.

Are you going to six flags in somewhat May? I'm planning on going there. :)

What's the sweetest thing a guy ever done to you?

Originally posted by Jada
Are you going to six flags in somewhat May? I'm planning on going there. :)

What's the sweetest thing a guy ever done to you?

Yes, I am going there. It is on May 3rd. I already order ticket.

Hmm...I'm not sure...hard to pick but I'll get back to you.

Back