Ask Shroomy anything!

Originally posted by whodatshroom
My favorite hobbie is pretty much taking pictures, collecting shrooms.

MMM, I'd have to say, meeting a sweetest guy online in person at college, He was a really guy guy, pity he changed.
oh cool from hobby ..look like you have alot experince about your computer?? wow. not me! i'm not good at computer's situation LOL.. oh awww, maybe better other guy than him who's pity, i guess same thing i date someone who's very pity..yuck LOL I did crush on someone who's very good persontaly and good heart but he want be friend with me,,i accept it.maybe someday or in future, i hope he will get me LOL.smile

When did your interest start in shrooms?

What ya like about your life right now?

My interest in shrooms started when i was 16..but i have to admit i always found a bit of admireness to it when i was young.. I love my life cause of my boyfriend, He makes me so happy and I just cant imagine it without him

Do you go to other sites for the deaf? (expect DM, that is)

Originally posted by cloud
What I mean by that is that are you cranky over weed right now?

Hell yes I am, Cant wait to smoke up and smell that most precious smell of it...AHHHHHHHHH!

Originally posted by Steel
Do you go to other sites for the deaf? (expect DM, that is)
NO not really, not I know of at all, this is like my favorite site....I showed it to my hearing friend Kelly she loved it, and Brater my bf loved it too.

Originally posted by whodatshroom
Hell yes I am, Cant wait to smoke up and smell that most precious smell of it...AHHHHHHHHH!

Heh. Too bad you don't have any connection over there. :|

i know my best friend was the top dealer here but he went out of the town and never came back....I havent talked to him for so long...damn it

Yeah suck to lost some dealer sometimes.

I've lost few in my lifetime. But I still end up find new one anyways. I don't know lot of dealers around the us but I got few dealers back at home in Vancouver, WA. :mrgreen:

Originally posted by cloud
Yeah suck to lost some dealer sometimes.

I've lost few in my lifetime. But I still end up find new one anyways. I don't know lot of dealers around the us but I got few dealers back at home in Vancouver, WA. :mrgreen:

U live in WA?!

Back