Ask question

Sorry, I'm christian.

Catholics are Christians. Anybody that believes that Christ is the savoir is a Christian. It's the fundamental difference between the Jewish and Christian religions.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AllDeaf App mobile app

Catholics are Christians. Anybody that believes that Christ is the savoir is a Christian. It's the fundamental difference between the Jewish and Christian religions.

Sent from my SM-N900V using AllDeaf App mobile app

and Christians are Jewish since Jesus Christ was Jewish lol

so we're all Jewish! (except me since I'm a Buddhist and Jesus traveled to Asia to learn about Buddhism or just happened to discover Buddhism)

and Christians are Jewish since Jesus Christ was Jewish lol

so we're all Jewish! (except me since I'm a Buddhist and Jesus traveled to Asia to learn about Buddhism or just happened to discover Buddhism)
You are so funny! :lol:

I no longer observe Lent. I no longer am a part of the religion I grew up with and am not a part of the one I married into. Due to circumstances, I am no longer a part of any religion for now.

My belief's however, have never been changed.

when they respect I can have another view which non religious and not get death penalty for peaceful live let live,when jews and muslims not trying kill each other when mosques stop bullying young people be suicde bombers when class systems stop then relgion may get my respect but not going to happen in my lifetime therefore I do not and will not have respect from insane belifes that cause so much suffering

You're no better than the people you're angry at, you're judging a whole race of people by the action of other people.

I not angry with them,i sad about doctrines forced on them in fundlementalist way

Not religious...so I am not giving up anything! yay!

I had been a Catholic since I was a baby. My husband and I were Catholic but he does not want to go into the Catholic church at all. Just for funeral or Midnight Mass. As for me, I had a hard time understanding in the Native Catholic church with no ASL interpreters. We lived on the island in Ontario, Canada. Yes, I used to go for Lent to get ashes on my forehead. Then about five years ago, I think. I stopped going to Catholic church. I was thinking whether I could attend the Catholic Church for Lent, but I don't want to go because there are too many people in that church. In cities, most Catholic churches were always full all the time. It is hard to get in to get ashes in our foreheads on Lent time. So I don't go anymore. :(

I'm giving up Lent for Lent. I went through this when I was growing up. Had fish every Friday, as well.

I'm giving up Lent for Lent. I went through this when I was growing up. Had fish every Friday, as well.
In our public school cafeteria they served fish sticks for lunch every Friday.

In our public school cafeteria they served fish sticks for lunch every Friday.
Yeah. When we got home, more fish sticks. Ugh.

Somehow, I didn't feel closer to God, either.

Done of my family is or was Catholic but back in the days when every Friday was a fish day for the Catholic church one of my aunts particularly liked the fish that one of the restaurants would always have on their menu that day. Made picking what to have for lunch easy.

Follow what you believe.

Asking people's opinion about lent will change what you believe.

Back