Ask Peachy Lady questions

Look at what we have here? Our little :applause: Peachyie Lady's!! :applause: ask me anything thread.....

Now, it's my turn :o ::: pushing others aside:::

1.--Why don't you tell us a little bit about when and how you first met your husband? I just love to hear it again

2.-- When did you first met RR and what do you think of this girl here that he is with? I had to ask that :o

3.-- When are you and your husband coming down to see us?

4.-- Will you be my bridesmaid?

^Angel^ said:
Look at what we have here? Our little :applause: Peachyie Lady's!! :applause: ask me anything thread.....

1.--Why don't you tell us a little bit about when and how you first met your husband? I just love to hear it again I met my husband back in 1986 at deaf club in Oklahoma City. I was married at that time to my first husband, but really liked Dave sooo much. He wanted to give me his address and I had to say no, because I was afraid what might happen if I do keep in touch with him. I always kept faithful to my ex husband when I was married to him. I got divorced in 2000 and in 2002 I met Dave online thru DC's sn Rebel. Rebel grew up with Dave at schools and I fell in love with Dave alll over again! I haven't seen Dave in 16 years! I really felt that Dave and I were really meant to be together. My heart still pound so wildly over my wonderful Dave today!

2.-- When did you first met RR and what do you think of this girl here that he is with? I had to ask that :o I met RR at DC when he was monitor back in 2000 when I was going thru divorce. I was very sad and upset about the divorce because I was married for 19 years. I was glad about going to divorce, but my self esteem was very low. RR became my close friend and a shoulder to cry on online. When he fell in love with you...oh boy, he sure fell for you HARD! He told me he never felt this way for a woman as he has for you! He couldn't stand being apart for you. You are always in his mind and heart. I think that you are wonderful for RR as he is for you. You are his soulmate, whose I am proud to call you one of my best friends!

3.-- When are you and your husband coming down to see us? We can talk about that online. I was hoping maybe sometime next year. I answered your question number 4 first cuz I was soooo excited! I can't wait to see both of you staring at each other at your wedding, with eyes full of love!

4.-- Will you be my bridesmaid? What a big surprise question you asked me. Yes, I will be VERY honored to be your bridesmaid! I'm sooo excited to be involved in ur wedding! You'll have to tell me privately when the wedding date would be, and where. :hug:

Peachy Lady said:
^Angel^ said:

1.--Why don't you tell us a little bit about when and how you first met your husband? I just love to hear it again I met my husband back in 1986 at deaf club in Oklahoma City. I was married at that time to my first husband, but really liked Dave sooo much. He wanted to give me his address and I had to say no, because I was afraid what might happen if I do keep in touch with him. I always kept faithful to my ex husband when I was married to him. I got divorced in 2000 and in 2002 I met Dave online thru DC's sn Rebel. Rebel grew up with Dave at schools and I fell in love with Dave alll over again! I haven't seen Dave in 16 years! I really felt that Dave and I were really meant to be together. My heart still pound so wildly over my wonderful Dave today!

2.-- When did you first met RR and what do you think of this girl here that he is with? I had to ask that :o I met RR at DC when he was monitor back in 2000 when I was going thru divorce. I was very sad and upset about the divorce because I was married for 19 years. I was glad about going to divorce, but my self esteem was very low. RR became my close friend and a shoulder to cry on online. When he fell in love with you...oh boy, he sure fell for you HARD! He told me he never felt this way for a woman as he has for you! He couldn't stand being apart for you. You are always in his mind and heart. I think that you are wonderful for RR as he is for you. You are his soulmate, whose I am proud to call you one of my best friends!

3.-- When are you and your husband coming down to see us? We can talk about that online. I was hoping maybe sometime next year. I answered your question number 4 first cuz I was soooo excited! I can't wait to see both of you staring at each other at your wedding, with eyes full of love!

4.-- Will you be my bridesmaid? What a big surprise question you asked me. Yes, I will be VERY honored to be your bridesmaid! I'm sooo excited to be involved in ur wedding! You'll have to tell me privately when the wedding date would be, and where. :hug:

Awww you're making me cry here....Thank you for the kind words, and we will be sure to let you know when....We can't wait to meet ya and sure can't wait for you to be there on our wedding day too :fingersx: ....

:hug: :ily:

awww beautiful and romantic thread here :thumb:

It's unbelievable beautiful what Angel offer you as her bridemaid... :hug:

I can see that everyone already ask you question here...

What you like about yourself?

What you hate about yourself?

Do you beleive to make something positive to fill your dream wish?

If yes, what you did? How often?

How old are you to receive your first love?

Have you been travel any country (I mean outside of America?)

If you had a birthday, what gift would you want from a friend?

From Liebling:)))

It's unbelievable beautiful what Angel offer you as her bridemaid... :hug: Oh it was a very pleasant surprise for me! I was soooo excited that I will be part of her wedding! I love Angel and RR dearly.

I can see that everyone already ask you question here...

What you like about yourself? I have a caring heart for others, good listening skills, I'm actually an introvert person, but can be sociable with a few ppl at a time (usually quiet in a crowd), I view myself first of all as christian mother and wife.

What you hate about yourself? I don't hate myself, but I dislike the fact that I'm overweight. Believe me, I've tried many many times to lose weight. I dislike being a worrywart. I worry too much because I do care a great deal about myself and others. I get reminded by RR often to put more trust in the Lord as He always takes care of everything anyway. I do trust God alot but I am only human...it's my vice as worrywart.

Do you beleive to make something positive to fill your dream wish? Yes

If yes, what you did? How often? I always have goal to achieve my dream. Like when I reached my goal, I always go into the next goal and try my best to reach it with being stubborn...going after it no matter what! smile That kept me busy, always reaching my goal...but at same time, enjoy each day to the fullest no matter what. Because we don't know how long we actually have to live. Why always focus on goal and forget to smell the roses each step of the way?

How old are you to receive your first love? I was only 10 years old when I had crush on Lewis. We called ourselves sweethearts, but we were more like playmate companians, not bf or gf. My mom took us to Walt Disney cartoon movie ( I think Snow White?) and she thought we looked cute. lol He is still my close friend today.

Have you been travel any country (I mean outside of America?) When I was 17 years old senior in high school, I joined baptist deaf group to go to Israel and Greece. I never will forget that trip! It was just AWESOME visiting some holy places where Jesus walked! Also, last year my husband and I celebrated our first wedding anniversary by going deaf group of about 50 ppl to go on cruise. We went from Galveston, Texas to Key West, Florida then to Cayman Island, then to Cozumel, Mexico, then back to Galveston, TX. We had absolutely wonderful time!

^Angel^ said:
If you had a birthday, what gift would you want from a friend?

A PEACHMOBILE!!! HAHA Just kidding ya! hmm it's hard to think of what I would want from a friend as a present. Because to me, friendship is worth a LOT more than presents itself. A friendship means taking the time to talk and listen, being there when needed. You got me beautiful cross necklace and Cheri got me orange scented candle...those are my favorite things to have from friends. Ohhh I know now...a friend could give me a tall travelling coffee mug! I drink coffee every morning and love to put it in covered coffee mug. My flavor is french roast coffee. I love any handmade crafts that my friends make because they took the time to make it with their hands. I like peach scented candles, as well as gingerbread, cinnamon or pumpkin scent.

cental34 said:
What does your screenname mean?

PPl tend to call me "you're such a peach!" or "you're being peachy today, whats up???" Peaches are one of my favorite fruit and can make many things as dessert or drink from peaches. Peach jam...yummy! I'm sweet as peaches too. When I was growing up, I used to go with my family to Wichita, Kansas to pick peaches from peach farm. When I was picking peaches, I kept eating them cuz they're sweet, even though I was allergic to peach fuzz! Now when I want to eat peaches, I always make sure to wash the skin really good first, wash my hands before eating them. It solves the problem! :thumb:

:wave: PeachyLady!!!! First, of all, congratulations on being asked to be a bridesmaid in Angel's wedding party. It was so nice of Angel to think to ask you.

Ok, my question is: What do you look for in a friend?

ok these may be some repeat questions

what is your favorite movie?

what type of books do u like? ex: romantic? mystery?

do u like tacos?

do u like my gf?

do you like my pink underwear?

if u could have any animal in the world as a pet what would it be?

how long have u gone without takin a pee?

more questions will come later

:wave: PeachyLady!!!! First, of all, congratulations on being asked to be a bridesmaid in Angel's wedding party. It was so nice of Angel to think to ask you. Hi CODAchild! ;) Oh yes it was wonderful she asked me!

Ok, my question is: What do you look for in a friend? In a friend, I look for someone who is honest, doesnt lie, enjoys listening and talking, sharing with each other. I like a friend who respects others as well as caring heart.

From AJ:
ok these may be some repeat questions

what is your favorite movie? Wizard of Oz, old classic movies

what type of books do u like? ex: romantic? mystery? Gardening, home interior decorating, home improvements, health food books, bible stories, women magazines like Good Housekeeping, etc. When I was younger, I used to read romantic books.

do u like tacos? I love tacos! In fact, my family and I just ate at mexican restaurant tonight. I had shrimp fajita.

do u like my gf? I talked to her once online and she seemed very nice! I would like to have more opportunities to talk to her.

do you like my pink underwear? That's strange question u asked me! I'm your mom, not a pervert. lol That's the question u should ask ur gf.

if u could have any animal in the world as a pet what would it be? red Pomerian puppy! It's soooo cute!

how long have u gone without takin a pee? No comment

more questions will come later

Hi Peachlady! :wave:

I do have some questions, since you want to reach your 1,000 post award, I'll come up with questions then. ;)

Who have you met in person? What to you think of each of them?

Since, You have said you love peaches, Do you bake your own peach cobbler pie?

What type of movies do you like and why?

Who do you really want to meet in person? If any ideas who?

How is living in OK. is for you?

Do you know alot of deaf people in your hometown, If yes, Where did you meet them from?

Peachy Lady said:
:wave: PeachyLady!!!! First, of all, congratulations on being asked to be a bridesmaid in Angel's wedding party. It was so nice of Angel to think to ask you. Hi CODAchild! ;) Oh yes it was wonderful she asked me!

Ok, my question is: What do you look for in a friend? In a friend, I look for someone who is honest, doesnt lie, enjoys listening and talking, sharing with each other. I like a friend who respects others as well as caring heart.
:angel: That was put so nicely, thank you so much Peachylady, because you fit all that you have said to be a friend to everyone. You possess all those descriptions and more. You're such a caring person and a good friend.

cental34 said:
Would you kill AJ if you found him dating one of your daughters?

I thought about your question and realize that it's not applicable because AJ has never met me or my daughters in person, so therefore, there's no chance of him dating one of my daughters. If he has already met my daughters, then u can ask me that question again in the future.

From Cheri:

I do have some questions, since you want to reach your 1,000 post award, I'll come up with questions then. ;)
alright! rubbing my hands!

Who have you met in person? What to you think of each of them?
I have met Cheri, Tekkmortal, hottiegayboi. I think Cheri is beautiful person who loves to talk alot. I think Tekkmortal is nice, but verrry quiet. I've known hottiegayboi since I was 5 yrs old thru schools. Im close to hottiegayboi and Cheri. Don't know Tekkmortal well since he hasn't really kept in touch with me.

Since, You have said you love peaches, Do you bake your own peach cobbler pie? Yes, I bake my own peach cobblers. In fact, I baked one a week ago. mmm yummy!

What type of movies do you like and why?
I like watching true story movies, romantic, comedy and tear jerkers. I just thought they were all interesting to watch. When I need a good cry to get off my chest, I rent tear jerker movie, put box of kleenex next to me and cry away!

Who do you really want to meet in person? If any ideas who?
There's so many I want to meet and I don't want to list all who I want to meet because I don't want to hurt feelings on those I don't list their screen names. But a few that I really do want to meet are RR, Angel, and AJ.

How is living in OK. is for you?
I love living here in Oklahoma becuse of its hot weather in the summer and very short cold months in the winter. I don't even mind not having white christmases here for most of winters. I'm more of a southern lady, so it's perfect for me.

Do you know alot of deaf people in your hometown, If yes, Where did you meet them from?
I just moved to my new town 4 months ago. I haven't met any deaf people in my new town yet, but I have met some from nearby big city Tulsa. I grew up in Oklahoma City, which is two hours away from here. I was Miss Deaf Oklahoma queen in 1979 to 1981, so I know lots of people in Oklahoma. I knew most deaf people in OKC since that's where I grew up.

CODAchild said:
:angel: That was put so nicely, thank you so much Peachylady, because you fit all that you have said to be a friend to everyone. You possess all those descriptions and more. You're such a caring person and a good friend.

Thank you....I feel the same about you too! :ily:

Back