Ask me whatever you want!

Did you get a marketing degree, if so, what college?

How do you like moderating this site so far?

Are we a real pain? :D

Do you enjoy being on this site?

:lol:

Well I still have some hearing left but it will eventually be gone, but I am slowly accepting it for what it is :) And I couldn't be happier to have all of you here on this site, I love it here on AD :) :)

Do you use a sign language from now after you lost your hearing loss?

How do you like moderating this site so far?

Are we a real pain? :D

Do you enjoy being on this site?

:lol:

I love moderating, I always have. I like the fact that people trust me and can come to me with thoughts, feelings and problems. That is also what I love about Tagdeaf. It was the same over there. When I got to TagDeaf people were leary about me. The site was a mess, there were bullies picking on people and another site used a lot of the TD members as targets in jokes for videos and such. I am happy to say our member base has gone up by hundreds since I have been there, I havent seen a video posted about any member since early october, and we have been having a lot of fun. We have profile contests with prizes etc.. If you arent a member of Tagdeaf I suggest it for everyone :)

Are you guys a real pain?? Not at all, I love everyone here, there are people that have strong view points but I respect that a great deal!

I really do enjoy Alldeaf, I havent been around a lot in a week because I have been pretty sick with the flu but I hope to be around a little more now. If you have emailed me and such please know I am not ignoring you I have just been away. :)

Do you use a sign language from now after you lost your hearing loss?

I try to sign whenever I can. I only have a couple Deaf friends and sadly I don't get to see them as much as I would like. I have also just completed my second ASL course and am still learning quite a bit. I still have some hearing and that makes it hard for anyone around me to want to learn. They figure since I have Hearing aids and I can hear now that it is okay. They don't realize how hard it will be when I do lose all of my hearing and that frustrates me to no end and makes me sad.

If you please Ms Candy Brown Eyes, why does sour cream have an expiration date? :giggle: kthnxbai.

Irish.gif

Any chance you are on the same Goth Forum that I am? You look and sound so familiar. LOL

I try to sign whenever I can. I only have a couple Deaf friends and sadly I don't get to see them as much as I would like. I have also just completed my second ASL course and am still learning quite a bit. I still have some hearing and that makes it hard for anyone around me to want to learn. They figure since I have Hearing aids and I can hear now that it is okay. They don't realize how hard it will be when I do lose all of my hearing and that frustrates me to no end and makes me sad.

Ouch!! I understand

Is there anything about yourself you wish you could change?
What physical activities do you enjoy?
Have you ever let your hair grow really long?

Is there anything about yourself you wish you could change?
What physical activities do you enjoy?
Have you ever let your hair grow really long?

Hmmm, good questions.

If I could change something about myself it would be that I would try to remember things more often, lol I get side tracked so easily.

I like going to the gym and working out, Yoga, running. In the summer I play on a sand volleyball league. I like to Golf and play tennis as well :)

The last time my hair was realllllllly long was when I was younger, however I am growing it now :)

:wave: I saw your pictures at your other thread and I love all your pictures. Haven't you thought about becoming a photographer? You are really good at it. :)

Back