Ask me whatever you want, dudes n dudettes :]

NorCal20

Reaction score
Fire your ? at me and i'll holla this ? back :]

why not?

If you were a President of USA, what would you do to improve your country?

[laughs] good question, SG. here it is.

-i will improve at this ADA laws to enforce in every states [no matter what or how] to allow the supervisor, owners, and positions to KNOW ada laws. Im so tired of see every states doesnt know much about ADA laws. Its time to review and teach 'em up.

-i will make sure this America's soldiers to be return to homelands and allow them to make the choices to go to war or stay with families. i believe families are more important than lose one or more to make sorrow.

-America shall require to allow those trees to grow more and let them to stay on this nature without any cut down. If they must cut it down due to valid reason, ask me for my approve or nay. Recycle is required to give this breathe for once more.

-improve the greater difficult: jobs. I must change this time: all of companies to hire more people to balance the numbers as long they do their job, if not, it is companies' power to fire or not.

-wanted to have all of drive in to add: touch orders without speaking. Most of us [deafies] wanted to drive in and grab quick n go. i believe that we shall to have this equal as hearing have in this country.

-If weathers has storm us out, i will PROVIDE foods, shelters, and clothes to make sure they are in comfortable zone and enough to keep families in warm and tight. AND I, will sacifice myself to help them out to serve this country. I am president but as citizen as they are.

Why do genuinely funny shows like 'Arrested Development' tank, while
crap-coms like 'According to Jim keep living?

IMO, they're stupid sitcoms. Thats why i dont watch stupid sitcoms.

[laughs] Jasmine..

sense of humor. common sense. class. respect. truth.family orientation [believes that should hang out with families to get know each other]. communication with open [have nothing to hide]. rich with happiness [its not all about money, its all about happiness]. capable of their intelligence level at her best. independence. comfortable.be there for me what she can. compromise. share. laughing. have fun. forgive. clean hyigene [of course].be open minded. fashion. helpful. capable to cook [if not, i'll take over cooking by myself]. willingful. teach. have a full time job. supportive. athletic. love waters [duh, i go out to surf n water sports]. cheerleader [to be my fan or she can play in either]. well disclipine.

most of all.. beautiful personalities in and out.

Are you Born deaf or hoh?

What ur favorite resturant?

What ur favorite hobbies?

What ur favorite sport?

What ur favorite movie?

Where you alway want go ur vacation in future?

What ur favortie pet?

Do you like this AD? if yes explain to us why you like this AD?

Will more question later :D

Which country is the first to visit when you go overseas?

Are you Born deaf or hoh?

--hearing until 7 years old, losing hearing becomes HOH.

What ur favorite resturant?

--Olive Garden

What ur favorite hobbies?

--collect dvds, play sports, surfing, and classic cars..many more to list.

What ur favorite sport?

-- basketball, of course.

What ur favorite movie?

--The Boondock Saints

Where you alway want go ur vacation in future?

--Australia and New Zealand

What ur favortie pet?

-- ferrets

Do you like this AD? if yes explain to us why you like this AD?

--Aye! because it is part of my experience of learning from their experiences to help me to know or so. Also, they're so much family to me, where i can share with. I thank to jolie for who told me about it.

When did you graduate? Where is HS?

LOL

Duy! common sense, my friend. i gotta love ya by being a stupid dude. [laughs]

Class of 2001, California School for the Deaf, Fremont.

Hey NorCal! :)

I trust your day went well, didn't it?

Here's some questions -

What experience do you have teaching or learning in such a setting?

What is the most interesting history that happened in your town?

Ding Dongs or Twinkies?

Does life give you a choice? If so, What choices are these?

Hey NorCal! :)

I trust your day went well, didn't it?

Here's some questions -

What experience do you have teaching or learning in such a setting?

What is the most interesting history that happened in your town?

Ding Dongs or Twinkies?

Does life give you a choice? If so, What choices are these?

Aye, the day went pretty well.

1) Well, that is very good question, Jolie. [ahem] the most experience that i had taught to fellas that where the reality is surrounds around us in everyday. They have to learn how to grow and accept the facts in lives with no way out. It is not time to let them to flake it out but they gotta to learn in somehow to bear to through with.

2) Which's one? my old hometown or Fremont? please specific and thanks-

3) TWINKIES!! cant get over with it.

4) [ahem] there are too many choices that i want to make but if i have to pick ONE choice, break the barrier of language.

Back