ask me anything

Liebling:-))) said:
I check all of AD's questions on your thread to see if I can add any new questions...

1. Have you ever been to another country?

2. Do you believe love at first sight?

3. Do you have sex at first date?

4. Do you like "Quickie" sex? If no/yes, why? :naughty:

5. What you like best? (anything)

6. What's your favorite number?

7. What's color hair & eyes you have?

8. What's your favorite foods?

9. What´s the most horrible things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

10. What´s the most beautiful/funny things, you ever saw/never forget in your life?

I hope you won´t bite me for ask much question... :Oops: :fly3:

Hi Liebling :wave:

1. Yes I have been to another countries- Italy, Holland, Aruba, Canada, Mexico, and Ireland :)

2. Hm. I can't say yes and no because I haven't experienced any serious relationship. May have to answer that later, heh :)

3. No I don't have sex on first date.

4. "quickie" sex :laugh2: nope.

5. I love the beautiful warm weather, going to parks and sitting under the tree, play basketball with friends, going to theme parks and ride any scary rollercoasters. :)

6. I don't have a favorite number

7. I have light brown curly hair, and green eyes.

8. Chicken parmesan and any other italian foods.

9. my older's sister accident when I was young, and seeing her body attached with IV tubes. :ugh:

10. seeing my friends happy, my family happy, knowing that i have 100% support from people knowing that i can achieve sucess in life.

=)

DeafSCUBA98 said:
i'm gonna give you a homework...

Find this country called Byelorussia... and let me know where it's located :D

hmm..isnt that in Lithuania?

Last edited:
DeafSCUBA98 said:
i dunno... I have no clue where that country is located at.. so i'm asking :D

:squint: but that was fun doing research, quick and easy :D

any other questions?

today's another beautiful, sunny day with 60 degrees..this day can't get any better!

:laugh2: cute answers.. sweetgal154 soo *thinkin* what will u do for ur spring break from school? :mrgreen:

funnybebe78 said:
:laugh2: cute answers.. sweetgal154 soo *thinkin* what will u do for ur spring break from school? :mrgreen:

my spring break begins this friday!!! I cannot wait!!! I need a break from school!!! nothing special really, just going to be spending time with friends, going to parties, hopefully meet a friend who's coming back from London on the 10th and taking her out for her belated birthday!! ;)

sweetgal154 said:
my spring break begins this friday!!! I cannot wait!!! I need a break from school!!! nothing special really, just going to be spending time with friends, going to parties, hopefully meet a friend who's coming back from London on the 10th and taking her out for her belated birthday!! ;)

it sounds fun that u wud have some time off from school.. enjoy yourself before u go back to school but really time is winding down to the end of school year til may right? ;)

funnybebe78 said:
it sounds fun that u wud have some time off from school.. enjoy yourself before u go back to school but really time is winding down to the end of school year til may right? ;)

yep that's true...my last day of class is April 30th so I'll be finished with school early May. sweet! :)

sweetgal154 said:
yep that's true...my last day of class is April 30th so I'll be finished with school early May. sweet! :)

lucky bytch lol.. ;) anyways.. and I work and I don't get some time off ugh. lol but I Hope to get some off cuz of hm memorial day wekeend I probably hope I will get some time off and blah.. and my b-day ugh. I feel old dang will be 26 by june 9th lol

funnybebe78 said:
lucky bytch lol.. ;) anyways.. and I work and I don't get some time off ugh. lol but I Hope to get some off cuz of hm memorial day wekeend I probably hope I will get some time off and blah.. and my b-day ugh. I feel old dang will be 26 by june 9th lol

I'm going to be 21 in Nov so...that's a long way for me till i go bar-hopping in NYC LOL.

sweetgal154 said:
I'm going to be 21 in Nov so...that's a long way for me till i go bar-hopping in NYC LOL.

lol dang one day we should go bar hopping together one day when u come up here to northern california ;)

Back