Ask me anything...

What kind of hunting do you do and what are your fave firearms for each?

Cool. :)

One more question, is your last name came with eaux?

Why just one more question??? No, my last name is "Bordelon", which comes directly from France. There are many "Bordelon"s all over the country, but the name itself is not too common in Cajun Country.

Thibodeaux, Boudreaux, Comeaux, Bordeaux, etc., are very common Cajun names, but I have also seen them in Canada and France.

Why just one more question??? No, my last name is "Bordelon", which comes directly from France. There are many "Bordelon"s all over the country, but the name itself is not too common in Cajun Country.

Thibodeaux, Boudreaux, Comeaux, Bordeaux, etc., are very common Cajun names, but I have also seen them in Canada and France.

Good names for wines! :lol:

Oops You got me with one last name here you just mention. This is my married name and my father in law was a Lousiana man and he has long history of family tied to Lousiana goes all way back. I used to work at AFB and met a young boy from Lousiana and asked me what are you doing here in Calif with this name. I told him my father in law fell in love with California girl and decided to stay in California.

I can see your French just alike my father in law and brother in law unlikely my husband whom took his mother side. Yeah sometime I eat cajun foods, too spicy for me but I learn to cook for my husband and my boys love it. No way I will not cook crawdad in hot boiling water.

Nice to met you, here on AD.

Oh one more thing, my husband met this man from France and he said no way with add X at the end but sure it do add x in Lousiana.

After you hunt animals, Do you eat them?

drif.gif

After you hunt animals, Do you eat them?

This may not make sense to many, but I very rarely kill. I hunt often, yes, but kill very few. To me, the joy of hunting is actually being in the woods, enjoying nature and watching the wildlife. If I'm deer hunting, I will harvest only a trophy, which makes the harvest rare. However, when I'm turkey hunting, my partner (I can't hunt turkey alone), has to call the game using certain techniques. I harvest the turkey because of the techniques involved. So, I harvest a turkey every season, but can sometimes go several years without killing a deer. Therefore, I do not shoot game just to kill it. I do eat what I harvest, and its mostly turkey.

:laugh2:

Did you break any teeth on the shot in turkeys? I hurt myself once on pheasant my father-in-law shot.

I've never injured myself while shooting a firearm, but I have fallen out of a tree once. Also, while hunting turkey, the shot itself gives me an excruciating headache.

I've never injured myself while shooting a firearm, but I have fallen out of a tree once. Also, while hunting turkey, the shot itself gives me an excruciating headache.

oh no no - Bott's asking if you have hurt your teeth from biting on bullet inside the meat. :laugh2:

My hobbies are AllDeaf.com, camping, hunting, fishing, etc.[/QUOTE]

Those are my hobbies too! I love being outdoors. I go camping every weekend from april to october. Then I hunt with a muzzleloader and Ice fish during the winter.

My hobbies are AllDeaf.com, camping, hunting, fishing, etc.

Those are my hobbies too! I love being outdoors. I go camping every weekend from april to october. Then I hunt with a muzzleloader and Ice fish during the winter.[/QUOTE]

Maybe we should get together and enjoy our hobbies together!!!

Back