Ask me anything :-)

terpprm

Reaction score
this is an opportunity i would like to take to give you a chance to get to know me. ask me anything about myself and i will answer it.

Philip

Ok its my turn!
Philip how do you see yourself in the near future? And whats your sign. lol!
TC

favorite tv program....i would have to say Clean House

in the future, I see myself as an interpreter...somewhere, somehow, some place...lol....i'll be an interpreter

favorite tv program....i would have to say Clean House

in the future, I see myself as an interpreter...somewhere, somehow, some place...lol....i'll be an interpreter

You forgot what sign are you I made two Qs. LOL
TC Philip

What do you like about AD? What is your most precious thing in world to you?

hmmmm....what i like about AD......there are many things. well, for starters, i like having the crowd of people deaf, Deaf, hard of hearing, and hearing alike, that crowd around in nunity and help me through my journey to becoming an interpreter. it shows me that the 2 worlds can co-exist, and will in the future even more than they are now, which is why i want to be an interpreter....to help with the co-existing.

as far as the thing that i have that is more dear to me than anything,i would have to say my Bible, or my musical instruments. i have a piano, organ, keyboard, violin, and trumpet. i am trying to buy a clarinet anmd a flute.

I see you joined a year ago? Were you too busy to talk? Or are you very shy?

i didn't have a computer yet.....plus, when i did post, i never got answers anyway, so that bothered me, i felt like i wasn't really wanted here, since it was called allDEAF....but i am back and more aggressive than ever! lol

Philip

:welcome: to AllDeaf forum. I am glad that you are back after only one post but you are getting better now and are very interest in our Deaf community and learning about our Deaf Culture so feel free to discuss the posts with us, We are getting warming up to you and maybe that was the problem when you did not get any answers back then. I have a question for you, how did you get inspired for being interest in Deaf Culture and decided that you want to be a ASL interpreter? I hope you enjoy reading and posting all the threads here. Have fun with us. See you around. :wave:

church. i was asked to take ASL to interpret at church. from there it became my hearts desire! i have become quite obsessed if you will, with ASL and Deaf culture and such!

Philip

Back